Emotions

Ronnie's POV:
I get a call for Cait and she says that she would like to meet me this morning for breakfast. Even though I was hoping to meet at the bar but it's fine at least she wants to see me.

So as I am waiting for her at Jitters, Barry walks in with Iris. I go up to him and ask,"Barry, what are you doing here."

"Just getting a coffee dude that's all or am I not allowed to do that."

"You are, I just want to make sure that you don't mess up me and Caitlin's date"

"DATE! Are you kidding? Dude there is no such thing as a breakfast date. She probable here to tell you that she doesn't love you anymore"

"Shut up! Your just jealous that she chose me"

Barry then punches me in the face. I get up, feeling so angry that I almost use my powers against him. Caitlin then comes in and grabs my hand.

"What are you doing? Are you stupid Ronnie? We don't want to scare everybody in here, they don't remember for a reason" Caitlin says frustrated.

"I'm.... sorry... I was just so angry."

"I get it but your powers are controlled by your emotions... so be careful." Cait says.

When Barry sees Cait holding my hand, he totally freaks out but not aloud like I thought he would. He then leaves with Iris right behind him.

Caitlin's POV:
"So..what was that about, before I stepped in" I ask.

"Oh, umm.. nothing"

"Really, and why don't I believe you"

"Cait! Please let it go, okay it was nothing. Just Barry wasn't happy with me"

I then grab both of Ronnie's hands and say happily, "About what Ronnie, you can tell me anything"

"You.... it was about you" He says with a shaky voice.

"Oh" I say both surprised and understanding.

"That's all you got say Cait, seriously this is a big deal."

"I know but I don't know how I feel about you or Barry. I thought I was sure but I was wrong."

"Oh, well you met me for a reason and I don't think it is to break up"

"You would be right about that, Ronnie listen you broke my heart but I still love you. I want to give you a second chance, without any interference from Barry. Do you understand?"

"Absolutely, but first I think we should go out to dinner. Since breakfast isn't really a date" Ronnie says with a grin.

"Good idea we should do that... later"

"For now I just think we should talk about the whole Killer Frost and Firestorm thing."

"Firestorm, huh is that my metahuman name. I thought Cisco came up with the names.

"I know but I thought I would give it a try."

"Cool I like it" He replys.