On the run

Frost's POV:
I had no choice so I went outside and put my hands up, Dropping The bodies on the ground.

"Ok I give up, but one thing first......FREEZE.

They were so confused until I froze ever single cop in their place. Then I made a ran for it dragging Barry and Ronnie with me.

Then about 45min later I got very tired of running. And I stopped at a abandoned warehouse a few miles out of Central city.

I then placed Barry into a prison made of ice and other materials so he couldn't escape​ when he woke up.

After I finished I dragged Ronnie in front of the sun to unfreeze, and I know what your thinking but no I did not kill him.

I just made him think I was to make him pay for what he did. So in a 1hr or 2 he'll defrost and I will make him help me destroy Barry.

Barry's POV:
I woke up and found myself in some sort of ice prison and I couldn't remember why I was there until I saw her..... Caitlin.

I didn't know what was going on why was she here and why did she look so different. But I didn't care she still looks beautiful.

Frost's POV:
I noticed Barry was awake so I walked over to him. He looked happy and confused at the same time when he saw me.

I guess I hit him so hard he forgot what he saw which made me happy since I now don't have to hurt him.

So I broke the prison he was in and let him out.

"Caitlin was is going on" He said to me.

Hearing that name made me so mad I was about to do something but his smile made all the bad thoughts fade from my mind.

"Umm Barry it's all my fault"I said to him I was about to finish until he said something.

"What are you talking about you did nothing wrong Cait you don't have to apologize." He said.

"Yes I do Barry I did something that is unforgivable" I tried to tell him but he didn't go for it.

So I pulled out my computer and showed him the news. He was so shocked by it but still wasn't  convinced.

Even though they mentioned my name and what I did. That put a smile on my face to know I had him on my side still.