New Name, New Live

Cisco POV:
"I can't believe Caitlin betrayed us again, seriously we just got her back."

"To think I was actually working on something that could help her control her powers"

Wait really, is it ready yet" Barry asks.

"I said working on can you not hear"

"I just want to help Cait"

"Barry this project I'm working on there some thing you should know"

"What?"

"Well, Caitlin's powers are controlled by her emotions especially anger. The only way this "cure" can work is if she allows it to."

"You know I have a question, what made Caitlin and Ronnie so angry anyway?" Joe says.

Iris then adds on nervously, "That might be Barry's and my fault. I mean we were at the same restraunt that they were at. Also before that Barry had a fight with Ronnie"

"Oh, well that doesn't make it ok to kill a bunch of innocent people" Harry's says.

"Have you got a location on her yet?" Barry's asks.

"No, she is really hiding her tracks."

"Where could she be?" Barry's says.

Frosts POV:
Amanda leaves to go get us new ID's while I go through a bunch of hair dye.

I have no idea what color to go with, I mean Ronnie chose Blond without hesitating. Since he was so sure, I ask him want to do, "Hey Ronnie, what color should I go with Purple, Red, Black, or Blue?"

"Umm, you should just go with Purple"

"Thanks"

It takes about 2 hours to finish but by the time I get done Amanda is back.

She hands me my new ID which says Crystal Hall and Ronnie's says, Jason Hall. We then head to the airport.

I look around expecting to see Barry or the police but there's nobody there. For once I can get away with something without any one to stop me.

We board the plane and then take off.

6 hours later

We arrive in California finally, it's so different from Central city. No Flash, No other Meta's... just Ronnie and I.

"Hey babe, how long are we going to stay here" Ronnie's asks.

"I don't know maybe a few weeks, just a enough time for our names to be cleared."

"What if they don't"

"Then probably indefinitely" I reply.