Save or Destroy part 1

Caitlin's Pov:
I go with Eobard to his secret lair, which is in the middle of nowhere.

I try not to ask to many questions until we get inside of the hideout.

"Okay so what is going on and why did you bring me here?" I ask.

"Barry Allen" he replies.

"What"

"I want him dead... and who better then his old crush"

"Wait... nevermind, you want me to kill Barry"

"Yes, I thought I made that quite clear"

"Well I'm not going to do that, so find someone else to take care of your speedster problem... speedster!"

"I wasn't expecting that but if your going to be like that.. then you can die too"

"That's not going to happen! I'm going to walk out here and never see you again. On top of that forget about your revenge, leave Barry alone or I will do what he didn't have the guts to do"

Barry's POV:
After hearing that the Reverse flash took Caitlin I go back to Star Labs and bump into Cisco and Harry.

"Hey, Barry what are doing here? I thought you were heading home" Cisco says.

"I was but then Ronnie called me and said Cait was taken"

"Taken?" Harry asks.

"Yeah, by the Reverse flash"

"What!"

"We need to find her right now!" I yell.

"Ok but shouldn't we wait till tomorrow? I mean if he's taken her it had to be for a reason. So she'll be find till tomorrow" Harry says in between yawns.

The next day....

Ronnie POV:
I get to Star Labs to find Cisco, Harry, Barry, Iris and Joe waiting.

I then ask, "Have you guys found Cait yet?"

"No not yet... but we will find her" Cisco replies.

"Ok" I replied unconvinced.

A hour and a half later

"Found her she's in the middle of the woods." Cisco says.

"Ok! Let's go get her Cisco" Barry replies.

"No, I am going with you guys." I say.

"Are you sure"

"Positive"

Caitlin's POV:
"Hahahahahah! You think you could hurt me? Your delusional" Eobard replies.

"Well, I could be or not you'll just have to find out"

Reverse flashes POV:
I really thought Dr. Snow would be willing to help since it so obvious that she hates Barry. However that does seem like the case.

"You know I was hoping to do this the easy way but the hard way it is"

I then grab Caitlin and throw her into prison made of carbine. Hoping that it will persuade her to help. I then wait outside for the flash to arrive.