The Cheater

Caitlin's POV:
I didn't know what was going on and what this guy was going on about but I know what happened and that wasn't it.

"Listen Barry or whatever your name is I didn't fall off a bridge and then get saved by you" I replied angrily.

"Well that's what happened, you could ask anyone here" he said back.

"Well I don't remember it happening so..."I said until he interrupted me.

"Of course you don't remember the accident you got a really bad concussion" He replied quickly

Barry's POV:
I was about to continue on until the doctor came in and told me to leave. But it was already she was making me so angry anyway.

And so I decided to leave.

Caitlin's POV:
The doctor told me exactly what Barry did I felt so bad for what I said to him. The doctor told me that I am fine and he discharged me to go home.

I wanted to apologize to Barry but he was gone already, so I just went home. On the way I wondered why Ronnie didn't come and visit me in the hospital but I thought maybe he didn't know or something.

When I got home I noticed the door was unlocked I thought it was just Ronnie. When I walked in the house it was a mess, I went up stairs and that it when I saw something that destroyed me.

My fiance with a another in our room, he cheated on me. Ronnie noticed me and he jumped up out of the bed and told Lyle was her name to run.

Ronnie's POV:
But it was to late she was so angry and she grabbed Lyle and froze her to death. Then she walked over to me and was about to do the same until I said something.

"Please don't do this Cait I'm sorry" I tried to reason with her scared.

"Sorry Cait is gone I am Killer Frost and you must pay for what you did" she replied angrily. Then she gave me a kiss and froze me just like Lyle.