The apology

Caitlin's POV:
I woke up and everyone was staring at me. It was kinda of awkward until Cisco suddenly spoke.

"Why didn't​ you tell us about you getting in a car accident" he said.

"Oh I was gonna tell but you know I passed out so yeah but I was going to" I replied.

"Ok are u at least okay"he said back.

I was about to answer untill Barry cut in but I don't mind he's so cute, omg did I just say that I am still engaged to Ronnie kinda. But of course Barry cut in on my thought too.

Barry's POV:
"Wait a second Barry you work here"Caitlin asked me.

"Oh, yeah I do and if you are going to talk to me it could be at least be a thank u and an apology please Miss.Rude" I replied anger.

"Wait what excuse me buddy but you can't talk to Caitlin like that, she did nothing wrong" Cisco cut in.

"Oh right you don't no well miss Caitlin laughed in my face when I told her I saved her then called me a idiot" I said back.

"Wait what no I did not you liar I did not call you an idiot. Also the only reason I laughed at you is because I got a concussion from the accident and I couldn't​ remember."

"Also I am sorry it's just I barley know you and you barely know me but you saved me anyway so thank you Mr. Allen" I replied to him.

"Oh, umm I don't know what to say accept your welcome Mrs. Snow it was my honor to save someone so beautiful.... like you Cait."