Secrets

Caitlin's POV:
I blacked out again I woke up an saw my fiance and some girl frozen, I was wondering what happened until it hit me.

"OMG! What did I do, I am going to get in so much trouble if anyone finds out about this. Wait a second nobody's will know it was me cause no witness me do it. Which means I won't get in trouble if nobody's finds out. I just have to act like none of this ever happened."

So I took a shower then I put on a yellow top, a black skirt, and black high heels, with a watch and brown purse.

I grabbed my bagel from the toaster and ran out the door to my car. On the way to Star Labs I kept thinking about what I did and why I did it. When I got to Star Labs I was about to walk in until I suddenly passed out.

And Cisco Ramon saw her pass out and ran to her side.

Cisco's POV:
I was about to greet Caitlin when she suddenly passed out, I ran to her side and carried inside Star Labs. Then I called Harrison wells, Barry, and Jay into the cortex.

I told them what happened and we took her to the med bed, while doing this Barry looked kinda confused so I pulled him to the side to talk.

"Barry what's wrong" I asked him.

"Umm I didn't know she worked here" he replied.

"Well Caitlin has worked here for almost 4yrs now, I guessing you guys have met before" I said to him.

Barry's POV:
"Yes we met at the hospital" I replied back,

"The hospital!" He replied quickly.

"Yeah umm she got in a car accident and fell of the bridge and I saved her and drove her to the hospital."

"I didn't know about that, but she is ok right." he replied.

"Yes she is fine." I said to him.