Memory's Returning

Amanda POV:
Frost looks so shocked and confused by what I said. But it doesn't matter she does own me, even though I did betray her.

I mean first, I helped her erase everyone's memory and then I also just saved her life from the Flash.

"I am not doing you favor you trader" Frost said angrily.

"Yeah you are, I did what you asked, I mean how was I suppose to know what I was erasing"

"I mean when I erase someone's memory I can't just choose what parts to wipe and what parts not to"

"Your lying aren't you.... your lying to me. This was part of your plan all along" Frost asked.

"So what if was, you will still help me"

"And if I decide not to"

"Well then I will call the cops and tell them you knock out the Flash and that you are planning to kill him and me"

Strangers POV:
I was walking up the stairs to my hotel room when I heard arguring. So I went to go check it out and I saw the door busted down. Two women were in the room one with snowy white hair and a another with light brown hair. On the floor I saw the Flash with blood on his forehead.

I quickly pulled my phone out and began to dial the police. When suddenly the women with the white hair noticed me. She then came towards me and next thing I knew I was hand cuffed and blindfolded.

Everything was so dark, but I could still here the women yelling at eachother about some favor and betraying eachother. I felt like I knew them from somewhere.

Suddenly I remembered that they were Meta's that the Flash went against. Amanda and Killer frost.

I wonder how I could forget that.

Barry POV:
My vision was blurred but I could make out two figures standing over me and another sitting on the bed.

I heard yelling, I recognized one of the voices as...Cait but I had no idea who the other voice belonged to. I felt like I was missing time some how. It then came to me there's only one person who can erase memory's.... Amanda.