I Will Save You

Caitlin's POV:
I was tired of arguing with Amanda about something so stupid so I say to her, "You know what fine, I'll help you but first you have to erase this women memory's

"Again seriously, WOW! Now you owe me three favors but don't worry they are quite simple" Amanda says.

"No" I say back angrily.

"Fine two" Amanda replies.

"So first we will rob the bank up the street, then we'll get me a new ID and after that we will never see each other again..... hopefully. 

"WHAT!" That's going to me kinda difficult"

"Why cause you never robbed a back before" She says with smile.

"Well yeah, but...."

Before I could finish Amanda interrupts and says, "But nothing let's go, before the Flash wakes up"

I was thinking about saying no but instead I accepted.

2 hours later...

Still Caitlin's POV:
Me and Amanda are in a van in front of the bank. We grab our ski masks and our guns and head inside. I insisted that we wait until night time but Amanda wanted to get it over with. I also insisted on not using guns but there was no use.

Amanda's POV:
Caitlin keeps complaining about everything, it is getting kinda of annoying but I know that it must be because she's nervous.

We get out of the van and head inside the bank. There is a lot of people inside and I could see how that made Caitlin even more nervous.

We put on our ski mask and began shooting the guns in the air. Everyone began to scream and to get on the ground.

"Hey Snow, go around and collect everybody's phone's" I say eagerly.

"What? Why" Cait replies with a shaky voice.

"So they can't call the police... Duh!"

"Right, but won't the cops find out anyway" Caitlin replies.

"Shut up! And do it already" After yelling out her I soon regret it. She turns into Killer Frost and then punches me in face, and I fall to ground.

And to make matters worst, the Flash shows up, standing right above me.

"ALL GREAT"

Barry's POV:
I see two masked robbers I disarm them in a flash and take them outside. One of them seemed so familiar to me. So I took off their mask to reveal them as Amanda and Cait but as Killer Frost.

"Cait... what are you doing"

"Barry.. I can explain, wait you remember me" She says sadly.

Before I could answer she runs up to me and gives me a big hug, without any hesitation I hugged her back.