Saying Goodbye To One Problem

Frost's POV:
I started to run down the hall trying to find Eliza. After a few minutes I finally find her at the front entrance dialing someone's number.

"Do you really think I would just let you leave Eliza"

Startled she turns around quickly, dropping her phone revealing that she was calling Cisco.

  Not knowing for sure if she called the cops, I shoot her in the leg with an icicle. Unexpectedly Eliza passes out.

Meanwhile back at Star labs

Cisco's POV:
I just got a alert about a break in at Mercury labs.

"Have the police been notified about it yet" Iris asks.

"No, not yet but they probable will soon" I answered.

"Ok, I will head over there and check it out" Barry says.

Frost's POV again:
I finally locate Amanda at a hotel not far from here. When I get outside the Flash was waiting for me. Part of me was really hoping Barry would regonized me, and that him and the others forgetting about me was just a bad dream. But I should of known better.

"Now tell me, why would someone as pretty as you break in to Mercury labs" Barry asks.

"If you'll excuse, Barry I have somewhere to be" I replied.

"Wait a second how do you know who I am" Barry asked confused.

"Neverminded that move or be moved Flash"

"Not so fast I still need to know why you broke in to Mercury labs" Barry replies back.

"Well then I'm sorry about this Barry"

"Wait.... What?" He says with a confused look.

Without another word said I freeze the ground making Barry slip, then I go over to him and stab him in the leg.

"Don't even think about following me Flash"