Save or Destroy part 2

Barry's Pov:
When I get to where Cait located I find the Reverse flash waiting for me.

"Where Caitlin!!" Ronnie yells.

"Somewhere you won't find her" Eobard replies with a smirk.

Caitlin's POV:
When I wake up I find myself inside of a prison. So I turn into Killer frost and try to break out.

Frost's POV:
I look around the prison, then I touch the glass that surrounds it. I then start to think to myself that I could definitely break through this.

So, I step back and throw constant icicles at it. After not hearing glass shatter, I notice that the glass is still intact. It must be out of carbine the one thing I can't break through.

I see the bed in the left corner and sit on the edge of it, to try to figure out what to do. My mind is blank I have no idea how to get out of here.

I wish Barry was here, he would know what to do.

Reverse flash's POV:
I can see the anger rise up in Ronnie after what I said. He's about to attack me but Barry stops him and says that his anger will just hold him back.

I start to laugh to myself about how  unfocus they are. So I take this as a chance to attack but Barry catches on to what I'm doing and knocks me to the ground.

While I fight Barry, Cisco and Ronnie run off most likely to try to find Caitlin.

Cisco's POV:
"The tracker says that Caitlin should be right here"

"Then where is she?" Ronnie asks worriely.

"I don't know!! I mean I don't believe that Eobard would just stay In the woods. There has to be a cave or a evil liar or something!"

I get so mad that I can't figure this out...where could she be? I start to walk back and forth thinking, until I make my hand into the fist and punch it into a tree.

I pull my hand away and notice that I didn't punch a tree it was something metal. I put my hands out and in front of me and feel something.

"Omg! Ronnie, Eobard liar is cloaked, it's been in front of us this whole time"

"Sincerely!

"Yea, we just need to find a way in"

Ronnie's POV:
We walk around the invisible building putting our hands out to find the door. It takes a while but we find in and walk in.

"Caitlin! Caitlin! Where are you!"

Frost's POV:
I here a voice calling for Caity and I just know it's Ronnie so I shout back.

"Ronnie I'm over here"

Ronnie and Cisco then run up to me.

"Cait... your okay!" Ronnie says with a sad look on his face.

"Don't worry we'll get you out of here" Cisco says.

"Wait the cage is made of carbine you need a electric force to break through it. Where's Barry?"

"He's fighting the reverse flash"