Prison break: Part 2

Frost's POV:
I tricked them now time to get to work. First I have to figure out which cell she's in.

"No...No... No... got it"

"Hey Caitlin, what you doing" A voice said coming up behind me.

"Oh umm... hey Barry..... What you doing here" I asked.

"Just thought I would help you catch up, since i'm the one that catches all the metahumans" Barry explained.

"Of course" I said nervously.

2 hours later Barry was done cathing me up, which made me kinda of upset since I liked hearing Barry talk to me about science stuff.

What is wrong with me I'm engaged to the one I love aren't I?

Damn it I have to focus on getting Amanda out but, there's no way Barry would help me. I have to stall him or something.

"Hey Barry I have to go down in the basement and get something can you wait here"

"Sure" Barry said.

"Ok be right back" I said back.

I walked out of the cortex and went towards the metahuman prison, I was so close until I noticed the whole team waiting in there for me.

"What are you doing here" I asked.

"I was very suspicious of you, so I  came in and distracted you while they put a bug on your computer to see want you were looking out" Barry said.

"And to our surprised he was right about you" Cisco said disappointed.

"We trusted you and you lied to us because your still Killer frost" Jay said.

"And now I am sorry for this" Cisco said.

Before I could say anything Cisco blasted me with his powers, which sent me flying back into the wall.

While Barry put a syringe into my neck and I passed out.

Barry's POV:
I felt really bad for Cait I am just trying to help her I hope she knows that. I thought to myself while waiting for her to wake up.

And then in that minute she did.

Script part: 3×7
"Oh Guess I just needed a little sleep thanks guys i'm feeling a lot better now, its ok you can let me out i'm not going to hurt anyone I promise" Frost spoke.

"Guess you're all smarter than I though."

"That was some blast there vibe boy it kinda of hurt."

"I didn't​ want to hurt you" Cisco said.

"Your pathetic" She said to Cisco.

"We just want to help you Caitlin" I said to her.

"For an hero Flash you sure let a lot of people around you die"

"This isn't you talking it's the power, their taking over your mind.. Your sick"

"I'm broken Barry"

"But why would you care?"

"You got Iris. You got your happy ending."

"Everyone else can be damned."

Scripts ends.