No more hiding

Barry's POV:
I was so excited for my date with Caitlin not really a date but I didn't care at all.

So for our date i'm calling it I wore a blue sweater with a red, blue and white striped shirt under with blue jeans and sneakers.

Barry's POV again:
Then I picked up some red roses from the store and ran to Caitlin's place. When I got there I knocked but there was no answer.

I was about to knock again until I heard something heavy drop in her apartment. So I went inside and ran upstairs and I saw something unexpected.

Caitlin's POV:

"Barry oh hey what are you doing here." I replied nervously.

"Umm I am here to pick you up for our coffee, is that you fiance what happened he's frozen." He replied back.

"Umm it's not what it looks like, no one was supposed to find out what I did" I replied crying.

"Wait you did this, but how you are not a metahuman are you" He asked scared?

Barry's POV:
"I have to call this in, everyone has to know what you did" I said to her.

"What no I can't let you do that" She replied.

I was about to say something else until suddenly her hair turned white, her skin became pale and her eyes and lips turned a frosty blue. And her voice sounded so cold.

I tried to ask what was going on until she pushed me against the door with her powers and I passed out.

Frost's POV:
No going back now I thought, so I then grabbed Ronnie's and Barry's bodies and was about to drag them out to the trash. Until I heard the cops coming my way.

5min later they were here and there was no escape.

"Dr.Caitlin snow come out with your hands up" They shouted

I didn't know what to do I didn't​ want to hurt any more innocents but I had to choice.

I know I haven't update in a while I was busy.

Please vote>3