Chapter Sixty One

"Geeesus Mel!! I nearly fucked you there and then in front the Press!" He panted.
"Haha...now that would have made the front page!" I said catching my breath.
I was now so horny I reached over into his lap and palmed his bulge.
"Oh Shit!" He gasped pushing his arms straight against the steering wheel. "Fuck! I love that!" He held the wheel with one hand and released his belt and jean button, as I ripped down the zip plunging my hand inside the warmness of his crotch area, as I slipped them into his briefs he let out a loud high pitched sound as I located his sex.
"Fuck this!!!" He said wrenching the wheel to the left steering us into a secluded layby..slamming on the brakes we skidded to a halt. Within seconds his belt was off. He pushed back his seat and my belt was off as quick as my knickers.
"Sit on me Baby!" He ordered. Within seconds I was being pounded from beneath, a few times my ass hit the horn on the steering wheel, which made our rendezvous all the more hot.
Hot ....Wanton....urgent sex didn't last long either, but my lord this was so steamy.
As our ends crashed down simultaneously we then only realised what had happened.
"Shit! Shit! Baby!" He fought for breath.
"Geeesus!" I added flopping back onto my seat, relocating my knickers to stop anything dripping onto the cars interior.
"Remind me not to let you kiss me at Morrisons again!!" He laughed doing up his jeans.

Later that evening whilst eating our curry dinner he asked. "Will you come with me tomorrow?"
"Where? Lorraine?" I said chomping on my naan bread.
"Yeah, I want you to keep me company...it's different without the boys with me."
"Well...if I'm allowed?!" I said shrugging.
"Meh!!! I will make sure you are!" He winked standing to take my plate. "Finished?"
"Yeah!" I leant back...patting my tummy..."stuffed..My lord you feeling alright?" I said following him into the kitchen.
"Yeah...why?" He said stacking the dishes into the dishwasher.
"Well you don't normally stack the dishes?!" I giggle.
"Ayyyy...I'm a domestic god me?!!" He grinned rubbing his stubbly facial hair.
"Ppppppppphhhhhh" I blurted. "Well if we are to be up early to see Mrs Kelly in the morning...an early night is essential...don't you think?"
"Mmmmmmm" he pulled me in close.
"Seriously.....are you permantly horny???" I asked getting ready to run.
"You know it Baby.....haven't had this much fun in years..." He pushed his pelvis forward pressing it to my body.
"Well.....in that case..." I broke free and started running....squealing with laughter.

"Ahhhh FUCK! Not again!!!" He hollered hot on my tail!

"Morning?!" Lorraine said as she introduced him. He shifted in his seat and undid his suit jacket. "Morning!" He grinned.
I was stood out of shot beside one of the cameramen. I loved the things he did when he was nervous...like cheek biting and swallowing alot. He looked so sexy sat there.

"So the last time we saw you was New Years Eve, with the rest of the boys...are they well? Did you all have a good New Year?" Lorraine asked. I had to stifle a giggle...Gary saw and smiled to me.
"Yeah...they are all well..and my New Year was just Beaudiful!.....Beaudiful! You can't beat spending time entertaining fans!" He nodded and grinned again...I knew exactly what he meant by that! And a giggle did escape my lips. With little sympathy from the producer..."Sorry!" I mouthed to him as he shook his head.

L... And your beautiful girlfriend was with you?..is that how you two got together?
G... Ah no actually we were together before then, she has liked our music for years and we met up at Wembley when her friend got took poorly at the gig. We had to make sure she was ok and they were looked after, and things went from there really.
L... Is that the lucky lady who went on to marry our Jason?
G... Haha..yeah...it was actually..they have been friends for years.
L... So they kind of set you two up then?
G... Well it was both of us spending time with the girls really.
L... So how did it come about them singing with you? As they both sang on New Years Eve didn't they?
G... Yeah. (He shifted in his seat again)...well I'd heard her sing to..er..one of our songs actually, he laughed...and we needed some backing vocalists..so we asked them...thankfully they said yes!
L... Aww every girls dream!
G... Well...I dunno about that? (He played with the side of his jacket pulling it around and crossing his legs)
L... Is ...is she here with you today? (she peered round the camera and waved to me)
G... Err..yeah and all embarrassed I expect!
L... Aww...come...come sit down Hun. ( she beckoned with her hand )

[OH SHIT IM GOING ON TELLY!!]

I walked on set and sat next to Gary, but with a professional distance apart, I glanced to him and he nudged me with his shoulder.

[ thank god I dressed up!]

L... Well look at you gorgeous girl?? Wow! What's it like dating Gary Barlow? The envy of all fans?
G... Ooh careful sweetie...remember the prenup!! He joked in his northern accent turning his whole body towards me cheekily.
Me.. Aww ... What can I say? I'm loving life! I grin.
L... Oh yes! That's right you guys are getting married! CONGRATS!
G... Aw thank you..yes it's true..sorry girls ( he lifted a hand to the camera )
L... Is there a magic date yet?
G... No..not yet..I need to earn more money first for all she wants! ( he nodded towards me)
L... Good for you girl!! You go for it!! She laughed. Well thank you both for coming...all the best Gary for the album and to you both for the wedding! And you're gonna sing a song for us after the break.
G... Yep....Thank you...Nice to be here. He nodded and grinned.
Lorraine did a piece to camera and the producer shouted "were out! 4 minutes everybody!"