•Prologue•

About the character:

Life isn't fair.

But it is fair because it's unfair to everyone.

But I am getting sick and tired of all this crying.

I mean give me a break I'm almost 18 years old and I've cried myself to sleep the past week.

My name is Kate and my life is a complete and utter mess the majority of the time...

Actually I can't really think of a time when i was thoroughly enjoying myself, which is terrible when I think about it...

Let's start with school. I get bullied basically everyday by this girl Chrystal and her posse for no reason. I've done nothing to them but apparently exist.

I'm a loner. Like complete loner, at school and out of school.

People will come ask me... "well I'm sure you've had a couple friends that have been loyal and good to you?"

The answer is always the same... "well none right now thanks..."

But There was this one girl named Julia who I used to be best friends with. We were inseparable. But over time out of nowhere we just drifted and made new friends. She didn't move, she didn't die, we just stopped being friends.

So there. No friends. School is awesome :)
note sarcasm*

Then I come home and hope that things might be alright. But I've got parents who beat me and are never nice. They are stressed from work or whatever and don't overall care about me.

I feel like I just don't belong in this house, never have and never will.

I'm always locked in my room, secluded to one side of the massive super expensive house I live in and am forbidden to cross the hall.

I don't want to sound extreme but it's hell. And my arms are scarred because of it.

I'm not proud that I cut but I can't deal half the time.

But I do love two things in life. My cat Saige. And music. I've ranted to my cat just telling her about all that's going on and I promised her that if I ran away we'd run away together. I was like seven when I said that but if you think about it how would I take my cat with me?

But I love Saige because she won't yell at me telling me to go kill my self, she always purrs and she's just so goddamn cute.

The other thing that always makes me happy is music. I could talk about it forever. I'm not going to go into much detail but, music helps me express myself. I love to sing and dance just randomly. I love participating in choir stuff at school and my teachers always tell me that I have a great voice. I would love to make a career out of it but I don't EVER see that happening.

You can listen to all kinds of music whenever you want and however many times you want. It's just amazing. I listen to all kinds of music from jazz and pop to country and small boy bands...

Now that we've got my wonderful life cleared up. Like I said I'm 17 turning 18 on Saturday. It's Monday currently

My physical features consist of brown hair, blue eyes, and freckles. Nothing special.

My current situation has me in my room crying because my parents got mad at me again claiming that I do nothing to help around the house and I'm worthless. I ran up to my room before anything more than verbal abuse could happen but..

School was more bullying so like usual I'm back to wiping tears. But I think I've finally had enough, I done with this life and I want out.

—-
*edited:)

Word count : 606