•17•

The guys walked out and that left aspen Emma and I to our selves.

"We should go later and meet some people" aspen suggests.

"YESSS THAT WOULD BE FRICKEN AMAZING." Emma said and started dancing.

"Emma what's your number I totally want to hang out with you back in LA" I asked her.

YES TOTALLY KIT KAT! My number is 29:7.!:&/9.8:$3$28:!!!!! CANT WAIT TO HANG OUT!" She says. Everything she says is on the verge of yelling but that's all part of her personality and enthusiasm

I laugh and aspen and I both put the number in my phone and I put her contact in as Crazy Bish💩

"That Zach kid was super cute." Emma says out of no where.

"OOOOOO someone's crushing." I say

"Zach is single and ready to mingle." Aspen says

"Beware Zachary is a LOOOOOSSERRRR" I laugh jokingly. "But he's all yours go get em"

"Ok can we go out now!" Emma whines.

"LEEEZZZ GOOOO" I walk on stage from backstage and join eben and start dancing to his music. Aspen and Emma joined the crowd and started taking pictures with people.

Well aspen did.

No one knew Emma. Emma just walked over to Zach and talked for a bit. It looked like they were really hitting it off.

"Hey Kate! How's it going." Eben said half yelling over the music.

"Great! Are you live rn?" I look at his phone and see comments."

"Yep say hi to live!"

"HIII GUYS!!! LOVE YOU!" I pick up the phone and start walking around showing everyone where the boys are at.

"And see here we observe a wild Zach in his natural habitat." I point the camera at Zach taking a photo with a fan. I flip the camera around again and put it close to my face.

"GUYS breaking news Zachary is being nice and sweet for once. Enjoy it while you can." I flip the camera again as Zach finishes the picture he walks over.

"NOT TRUE GUYS KATES A LOSER! UNFOLLOW HER! IM ACTUALLY A NICE GUYS I PROMISE"
Zach makes a face at me

"This isn't over!!!!" I Said

The comments we streaming in with a bunch of laughing emojis and people saying "pin this if Zach is a loser!" I pinned one and moved on to corbyn.

"Hey bean! Say hi to ebens live!" I told Corbyn

"Hey guys how's it going! My name is corbyn..." he paused trying to think of what else to say. "You are nice.... so go be nice to people" he says questioning what's coming out of his mouth. I turn the camera around and make a weird face.

"Corbyn you're so weird" I laugh "ok bye take more pictures"

I walk over to jack and see him with aspen. He's taking pictures and what not but aspen his real close to him.

"Awee looky here we have ol' jacky poo and aspirin" I saying laughing. Their faces go red. "If you guys can't see I know it's dark but jack is right there I say pointing" people in the comments were saying stuff like.
I so ship them.
HI JACK.
Tell jack I love him.
Ew I hate aspen.
Hi jack.
Show Jonah!!!!