•14•

Ok first I want to start of by saying WHAT!? Logan Paul went to the wdw show in NYC😭😭 I was originally going to go to that one but it sold out. And I doubt he'll go to Boston. But hey if you're going to boston🤘🏼 I'll be there. Super jealous of everyone that saw him😭
Ok I'm done:/
—-
Skip to July 18th (day of Toronto show)

Ok today was the day I left for Toronto it was very early in the morning and the show was later tonight. They have had an epic time so far.

The shows and fans have been raved about by the boys for the past week and I'm so excited to experience it in person.

I invited aspen over to help me pack and then we'd ride to the air port together. The more I thought about it the more excited I got about surprising Daniel. I really hope I get a good reaction.

"Ok you have your outfit and plenty of storage in your phone for the endless video you'll take for tonight." Aspen said me making a mental checklist in my head about the things I'd need.

"Yep. I think the boys will be pretty tired after the show and it will be really late by the time the after party finishes so I think I'll visit with them the following day"

Pretend the boys don't have a show the day after... oof

"Ok I have everything packed that I think I'll need! LET GOOO. " I Said hyping myself up

"I'm tired goodnight." Aspen said

"Same... but I miss Danny let's go aspen I want to go" I whine dragging her to the door even though it's like 4:30 in the morning.

"Fiiiiiinnnnneeeeeee." She smiles and we grab our back and put them into the car. I plug my phone in the aux and start jamming to my throwback playlist.

-SKLIPPPYY TO THE AIRPLANE PLACE

We hopped out of the car and walked into the airport we found our gate and sat and waited for a bit. It didn't take long for our early flight to be called. We trudged over already having gone through security, showed the person thingy our tickets and walked on.

The flight I knew would be a couple hours and I wanted to arrive there before the boys. I dressed comfy knowing I wasn't trying to impress anyone. Just some casual leggings and a Why Don't We sweatshirt. I sat down in my seat put my headphones on, completely drowning out anything aspen might be saying next to me, and played my Why Don't We playlist and slowly fell asleep on the flight there.

-after the flioioooiejskwght

I was woken by violent shaking.

"Wake up kate we are landing"

"Jeez ok ok" I said groaning as I fasten my seat belt the excitement filling me again.

The plane landed and we got off and sat and waited for our bags. Praying to the gods they arrived, which the did. We called an uber and they drove us to our hotel for the next couple of nights. We dropped our bags and both face planted into the bed (who else does this?😂) I pull out my phone and Text the boys and Snapchat Daniel.