•7•

After we finished swimming we all decided to go out to lunch together.

"I was thinking we should go to jimmy johns" said Jonah

"Yes!!!" Said the rest of the boys harmoniously
I laughed
"sure sounds good." I Said

We arrived at jimmy johns and got our sandwiches. They boys all pulled out their phones and started snap chatting where they were.

"Hey kate what's your snapchat and social media?" Zach asked

"Do you think that's a good idea? I mean what about your fans?"

"They can deal. It will be fine." Said corbyn. So I gave them my Snapchat and instagram and they all added me.

"When am I not going to half to worry about being seen with you?" I asked

"I think it's fine if you are seen with us even on social media. You've been with us for a day and a half but it feel like forever. And if the fans don't like it then it sucks for them." Said Daniel laughing

"Really?" I asked

"Yup" He said popping the "p"

"So what are we doing Saturday?" I asked them.

"Nothing I'm pretty sure, why?"

"Oh, just wondering." I said

"Wait hold on. It's your birthday Saturday isn't it. So we definitely will do something." Said Daniel.

He remembered my birthday. How in the name of heck...

"No you don't have to." I Said

"Of course we do, we gotta celebrate!!!" Said Daniel

"What do you plan on doing after you turn 18?" Asked corbyn

"Well I mean I plan on getting a place to live.." I Said

"She should honestly just stay with us, she keeps us sane." Said Daniel, he winked at me and caused me to turn red.

"Yes you really should kate we all enjoy your company and we would love it if you would stay." Said Zach

Not even having a say in this Daniel said "it's settled then, the pretty girl stays! If that's alright of course..."

"I mean it's not like I have anywhere to be, but only temporarily, I'll have to find my own place eventually... and if it's all right with you." I Said

They all agreed and inside this was a dream come true I loved all these guys they made me so happy.

We made it back home and I decided I'd go for a run to clear my thoughts. I went up stairs to change into leggings and a crop top, grabbed my phone and made my way downstairs.

"Where are you going kate?" Daniel stopped me

"Just for a run down the block." I answered

"Oh can I have your number just so I can tell you when you need to be back. We might be doing something tonight."

"Smooth Daniel smooth" I smirked

"I try, so is that a yes?" He asked hopefully

"Of course." He hands me his phone and I type my number in and put my contact in as "Kate😉❣️"

"Thanks I like the emojis" he said with a smirk "be back soon beautiful." He added making me freeze for a millisecond

"Bye" I said and smiled.

I ran for a while admiring the views of beautiful Los Angeles. I wish I had lived here my whole life with these boys. I started playing my playlist and the first song that came up was just to see you smile by Why Don't We.

My phone not long after buzzed and I opened it up.

Unknown:
Hey this is Daniel! We are having a friend over, his name is Logan Paul you might have heard of him. Be back soon. he'll be here in 10.

Me: hey daniel ok I'll be back in a bit see ya😋

Daniel❤️: see you soon beautiful💘

He's so sweet. I make my way back to their house, mentally screaming because I loved Logan Paul he is awesome. As I walk in I go upstairs and changed into comfy clothes and walk back down. I look around for Daniel and find him in the living room playing his guitar. I sit at the couch and listen to him play and sing. He made my heart melt and his music is amazing. I take a Snapchat and post it on my story.

I feel like even though their fans would not be happy, I've been with them long enough and they will find out sooner or later

I feel like even though their fans would not be happy, I've been with them long enough and they will find out sooner or later. And Daniel is talented so it's not old news. I also did not expect to get many views. My Snapchat was also private because I wasn't that popular. I had made my instagram unprivate for the heck of and was slowly gaining followers because of the boys. I was  on my phone so I didn't realize Daniel had stopped playing. He checked his Snapchat.

Daniel❤️ is typing...
Snapchat from Daniel❤️

Daniel❤️: you're so beautiful sitting over there you know.

I looked up at him and blushed. I hear the door open and Logan Paul walks in with his vlog camera. Oh shoot I didn't think about that.

I text Daniel

Me: when are we going to tell your fans about me? I don't know if they should find out through logans vlog...

Daniel❤️: how about now. 😘

My instagram soon enough started blowing up with followers

A couple minutes later the guys come walking down stairs when they hear Logan and everyone gets fake shot and dies and and Logan yells "THASSSS MA BOIIIIIIIIII" everyone laughs and they all gather around logan. Tonight was just getting started.

—-

*edited :)

Word count : 921