•9•

I looked over and completely forgot about all the boys standing there. Awkward....

"Alright let's head back to the house, it's getting late." Said Daniel breaking the awkward silence.

We walked back to the car and drove. Today was an amazing Day. I couldn't have asked for a better night.

-skip to Saturday-

I went to sleep last night replaying in my mind the moment Daniel asked me out, and today was our first date.

My dreams mainly consisted of him too. But I was woken up by someone crawling on top of me. I woke up suddenly.

"Agh what do you want?" I asked

"Wake up princess." Said a familiar voice

I smiled. Daniel.

"Why?" I mumbled

"Because I want to take you somewhere, not the date but..." he said

"Danny it's 5:00. I want to sleep." I said

"Please...?"

"Fine where are we going? Do I have to where anything nice?" I asked

"Nope be ready in 20." He answered

I lazily climbed out of bed and stumbled to bathroom. Basically flinching at my hideous reflection. I brushed my teeth and threw my long wavy hair back into a pony tail. I did my makeup simple. Mascara concealer and highlight. And decided to wear leggings and a long Daniel Seavey shirt. I walked down stair to Daniel making breakfast? Ummmm.

"Wow well this is a pleasant surprise." I said walking into the kitchen

"I know, I had to google half of it, but happy birthday Kate!" He said with a smile.

"Oh yes that's right. I forgot about my own birthday. It's too early for my brain to function."

He motioned for me to come sit down and eat.

After I finished the lovely breakfast. The rest of the boys walked down stairs

"How are all of you willingly up at this hour?" I said still half asleep.

"We were told we had to be up early for you. Apparently it's your birthday or something."
Jonah said with a smirk. "Just kidding happy birthday." He said and came and gave me a hug.

"Thanks marais." I said

"Happy birthday kate" the rest of the boys said each giving me a hug.

"Alright let's get going." Daniel told everyone.

We all left and made it to this trail.

"I was hoping we could go for a hike and see the sunrise." He turned and looked at me.

"That's sounds like a great idea." Said all the guys.

"Ok let's go." Daniel said

We hiked for a little bit. It wasn't too bad but it was totally worth it. The views were gorgeous. When made it too the top the sun had mostly gone up up but it was okay because the view was still spectacular. We took lots of pictures and they ended up singing to me happy birthday on top of a mountain. Gosh this was perfect.

Liked by: imzachherron, seaveydaniel and 11,324 others

Kate_smith: hanging with with the best people, with beautiful views is the best way to start a birthday.❤️ @imzachherron @seaveydaniel @corbynbesson @jonahmarais @jackaverymusic
Comments
Seaveydaniel: aye it's me! Happy birthday beautiful😍
Jackaverymusic: happy birthday Kate! We love you.
Kate_smith: thanks fools💕 @jackaverymusic @seaveydaniel
User1: omg happy birthday Kate!
User2: happy birthday!
Imzachherron: happy birthday loser have a great day😉❤️
Kate_smith: thanks bully @imzachherron

Getting all these birthday wishes made my day. Ive never gotten so many in my life. My birthdays were typically forgotten. But being with these boys made my life so much different. We finished hiking and went back to house. By that time everyone was hungry from burning all their energy.

"Where would you like to go for lunch birthday guuurrrrlllll?" Corbyn said. I laughed

"I have no idea. I don't want anything fancy cause I'm the opposite." I answered.

"Whatever you want we can go." Said Jonah.

"Ok um how about Chinese?" I said

"OH YES I LIVE CHINESE!" Jack yelled.
"Alright let's go I'm starving!" I said.

We went to the nearest Chinese restaurant and sat down. They gave us the option of chop sticks and only jack was crazy enough to try them. His attempts were hilarious, so naturally everyone snap chatted it.

The food was great. When we were done, we were all stuffed from the meal. We walked back to the house. And chilled for a couple hours.

The boys had to rehearse for their tour four a while so I watched them for a bit. They basically had their songs down but it was a couple dance moves and meet and greet things they need to work on. I never really thought about it but their tour is like next week! I'm most likely going to a couple of their shows.

I have to say, that my birthday so far has been a success I don't think we have anything planned for tonight so I don't know maybe I can just chill for the rest of the night. Maybe catch up on some lost sleep.

"You ready to go?" Daniel said a couple hours later after finishing with their tour stuff

"Ready for what?" I asked him kind of confused. Maybe this was the date he was planning.

—-

*edited :)

Word count : 867