•44•

JONAHS POV:

I'll admit I miss kate hella. I want her to wake up so badly. I want to hug her and see her smile. As much as I'm happy that she might have forgiven Daniel, I still have to wonder if she meant the I love you. That's all I can't think about. I visit her often. Not as much as Daniel because he always kicks me out, but enough for her know I'm there and present.

I might have a chance. I'm still going to try.

DANIELS POV:

As I drove home from the hospital I kept getting this gut feeling like this shouldn't be where I should be going. Like I should be at the hospital. I also felt like something was going to happen.

I don't know just a feeling.

I pulled up to the compound to see everyone getting ready to go swimming. I decided to shake the feeling and let loose tonight, Forget about her for a couple hours even though that is next to impossible and have fun. I got out of the car and walked inside to go get changed.

"You coming daniel?" Zach asked

"Yeah I'm gonna get changed be right down." I responded

I ran up stairs and quickly got changed. We spent hours splashing, having jumping and diving contests racing and jack even did a kick flip on his skateboard into the pool. Afterwards we eventually got tired of swimming so we all got out.

It was around 6pm. We all dried off and sat down in pool chairs to enjoy the sunset and the last rays of sun and heat for the day.

"Thanks for this guys I needed it" I told to no one in particular.

"Hey Daniel we understand, we are all going through the same thing. Tonight helped all of us." Said Zach

"We must all take some time for us once in a while responded the philosophical Corbyn.

"Why is it everything you say sounds so smart" Jack asked (wow if you read "Jack asked" fast it sounds like ....😂😂😂 ok sorry bye)

"It's true like how?" Aspen asked.

"I don't know I'm very... photosynthesis." He said questioning himself

"Ummmmm" Emma and I said

"I smart so i have to use big words." He said and we all laughed.

"What I'm tarnation!" Jonah said.

"The mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell" Corbyn Said

"Yeah okay what ever you say buddy" I said laughing

"It is I promise! Look it up! It's a double membrane-bound organelle." He said shrugging his shoulders.

"And I assume you know the square root of the degree percentage of an obtuse angle in an equilateral triangle divided by the quadratic formula...! BET YOU DONT KNOW THAT!!!" Emma said sounding smart.

"Emma. Equilateral triangles don't have obtuse angles. GOSH GET ON MY LEVEL!" Corbyn Said dabbing.

"UHH WHATEVERRRRR!" She said pouting

"Don't steak my label Corbyn" Jack said dabbing back at him. Aspen and I were laughing so hard.

"Man this is nice." Jonah sighed looking at the LA sunset. I frowned because my only thought was that this would be so much better with her.

"Photo shoot anyone?" Aspen said jumping up from her chair.

"Heck yeah let's go!" Jonah said. We all got up and followed them to our photo shoot spot to get those aesthetic photos for the gram.