•50•

The next morning was calm. When I woke up Emma aspen Christina and Julia were all down stairs creating small talk.

"How long have you guys been up?" I Said looking at the clock and seeing it was 8 in the morning.

"Not long." Said julia.

"Want some coffee kate?" Said Emma offering coffee.

"Sure thanks em." I said accepting the coffee from her. I smiled and let the smell of coffee fill my nose.

"Are the guys still sleeping?" Aspen asked.

"I assume so. Unless they snuck out in the middle of the night." Said Christina. We all laughed.

"Let's go wake them up!" I Said smirking

"Oh I like it!" Said Emma clapping her hands together.

We all ran upstairs towards their rooms.

"Okay I got jack!"Said aspen

"I got Jonah!" Said Julia laughing

"I'm about to scare the living shit out of that smol bean" Said Christina. We giggled

"Okay Emma you got Zach I got Daniel." I Said

aspen came with me to jack and Daniels room and the others went to Corbyn Jonah and Zach's room. They were right across the hall so we could still see each other.

Aspen turned be knob slowly, putting her hands to lips telling me to be quit along with everyone else.

"Okay count of three." Said Christina.

"One... two.... three!"

"WAKKEEEE UP JIMMMYYYY!!" Screamed Emma plowing through the door and jumping on zach.

Aspen and I ran into jack and Daniels room. Aspen jumped on jack and he got so scared he fell off the bed.

I started jumping on Daniels bed.

"Good morning!" I yelled

"RISE AND SHINE CORBITCH!" Yelled Christina from across the hall.

"SIEZE THE DAY SAGGYTITTIES!!" Yelled Emma.

We all bursted out laughing.

Right now was when I found out who is a morning person and who isn't.

Jack woke up real fast after falling out of bed. I ran over and opened every curtain revealing the morning sun.

"NO IM BEING BLINDED." Daniel laughed.
He rolled out of bed in only shorts, making me stare.

"Woah." I whispered to myself so only I could hear.

Daniel ran over to me and flung me over his shoulder.

"AGHH HELP" I yelled. He walked out of the room and down the stairs. Jack was right behind him with aspen on his back.

"Emma get out!" Zach groaned from his room. "I want to sleep!"

Jonah came running out of his room with Julia on his back.

"Christina I swear to god I need my sleep." Corbyns faded voice could be heard.

"Daniel put me down!" I screamed. I was laughing so hard.

He ran out side and ran towards the pool. Jack and Jonah were catching up. Aspen Julia and I were all screaming to be put down because we all new was was coming next.

The boys were just in fits of laughter. Zach and Corbyn were probably still fighting for sleep.

I clung to Daniel super tight. But he didn't even stop.