•25•

They were opening the doors soon so aspen Emma and I went and sat behind the merch stand. Daniel and the rest of the guys were behind stage preparing for the show. I was getting kind of nervous. But who gets nervous to sell merch... apparently me.

"THIS IS GONNA BE SO FUN!!!" Emma said squealing. I noticed she was still in her wheelchair, I laughed and she flipped me off.

I rolled my eyes and watched as they opened the doors for The limelight  crew to come in. The girls flooded in and sprinted to the barrier as tired and annoyed parents tagged behind.

They came up to us three girls and ordered their daughters merch. We smiled and handed them what they wanted, it was pretty smooth and I was having tons of fun seeing all the excitement and anticipation in so many people's faces.

This was an environment I'll never get tired of. Once the doors opened it was like about another half hour until the show. But it went by fast.

Eben soon came on stage and got the crowd of girls hyped up for jazmine. She came on and performed "starving" by hailee steinfeld. And an original.

She was such an amazing singer, and the more I thought about it the more I wondered if I could be up there singing with her. But jazmine finished with a chorus of screams and clapping snapping me out of my thoughts. Emma was going insane. Eben walked back on have jaz a hug and introduced the boys. My phone buzzed twice.

One from Daniel.

Daniel: here goes nothing! Wave to me❤️

I smiled at the text. But it faded when I read the next one.

Unknown: he doesn't love you. Back off.

I was so beyond confused and a little scared. I hesitantly texted back

Me: who is this?

Unknown: you'll find out soon enough sweetheart😉 for now stay away from Daniel.

I turned my phone off kind of panicking. How did they get my number. Who was it. I don't want to get hurt. I don't want anyone to get hurt. I decided to shake it off as the boys started singing on my way and just enjoy the concert. Hopefully this person will leave me alone.

After the Show-

I think I'm officially mute. Like I used up my voice and I have no other means of talking. In another words I screamed so much and so loudly during their show.

I recorded some of it on my snapchat but I don't think you can even hear them singing over aspen Emma and i's constant yelling.

Instagram