•33•

KATES POV:

We finally arrived at the bus and I braced myself upon impact of Emma. Jonah an I got out of the Uber and thanked him. We walked on the bus. Everyone was sitting down on their phones and shot up as soon as Jonah and I walked into the door.

"KATE OH MY GOD HOW ARE YOU DOING?" Aspen said throwing herself on me. I hugged her back and threw a fake smile.

"KIT KAT! BABY GRILL I MISSED YOU!" Emma shouted.

And everyone all crowed around me and hugged me. All one big group hug. Except for Jonah who looked uncomfortable in the back as he was pushed away from the group.

"I'm fine guys thanks but I just need space. I hope you can understand." I said quietly

"Jonah you didn't tell her." Zach asked

"Heck no bro that's for Daniel to say." Jack said

"That's what I said." Jonah replied. I gave them an evil look and rolled my eyes

"I don't get why you can't just tell me, it'd save me a lot crying." I sneered at them.

"Sorry Kate but if Daniel does, he need to be the one to tell you." Aspen said quietly.

What do you mean IF! He better explain.." I said fuming again.

No one said anything, the just blinked blankly

"I'll be in the back. Please just give me some space for a bit, and don't treat me like a lost puppy, okay?"

"Okay." They all mumbled.

I made my way to the back of the bus, passed my bunk and closed the door. I sat down and finally mustered the courage to pull out my phone. I checked Instagram first. I looked at a much of edits of Daniel and i, I admit they made me cry and wish nothing had happened but I can't avoid it. People were spamming me asking me if I was okay and pounding Daniel for what he did because the event of it all was caught on video by someone who posted it. I just commented thanks a couple to people telling me what Daniel did was wrong and to stay strong.

Next I checked twitter and saw the hashtags #katedeservesbetter and #staystrongkate was trending I liked a couple tweets and then pressed the home button. I saw I had several unread messages and missed calls. I found out they were from Daniel. I opened the messages and clicked on his name.

Danny😍: I'm sorry

Danny😍: I can explain

Danny😍: baby please pick up the phone

Danny😍: talk to me😭

Danny😍: we need to talk

Danny😍: I understand...😔

Danny😍: I love you... only you. I'll explain everything I promise. Goodnight my love.

Delivered at 2:02am
Read at 6:10 am
You changed Danny😍 to Daniel Seavey

Daniel Seavey: good morning❤️

Read at 6:10

I shut off my phone as someone knocked on the door. Corbyn walked in.

"Hey" He said. He looked up at me and quickly walked over to me and hugged me. I realized I had been crying really loudly.

"Im sorry" I hiccuped in his arms. I didn't deserve all these wonderful friends.

"Nah don't be" He said "can I get you coffee or something?" He asked

"Yeah that's be great" I smiled. He nodded an let go, and walked out. He came back five minutes later with a cup of coffee. He handed it to me and I thanked him, and he sat down beside me.