•30•

-reset to before the hotel-
-trigger warning-

He looked at me. He smirked... that toothy grin.

But it was different something was off, the smile looked pained.

And his eyes.

They were different.

He winked and turned to the girl next to him.

The girl smirked at me and too winked before she pulled daniel up to meet her hungry lips.

I stood there frozen. On stage. I front of all the fans.

Everything surrounding me was muted and in slow motion. I fell trapped in this timeless loop watching Daniel make-out with her.

He was standing there with her. They were sucking each other's faces off. He was kissing back, hands on her butt grinding up on her.

I couldn't... no.... this isn't real

Maybe I'm dreaming

I blinked.

Nothing

Maybe I'm imagining all this

Blinked again.

Nothing.

Her.

I hate her.

Always have.

Crystal.

She was THE bully at school. The one that drove insane the one that told me to kill my self everyday the one that made school a living hell for me and made we want to die. Why was she here? Slowly things fell into place.

It was her.. all along.. texting me.. harassing me.. telling me I was worthless telling me daniel didn't love me. Clearly everything I've ever know about Daniel is fake. Did he know crystal? Was our relationship fake? These thoughts running through my head as I stood there.

But as much as I wanted this to not be real it was. The awful reality.

He never loved me.

And he just humiliated me.

I hate him.

What did I do to deserve this?

AND HE WAS FULLY AWARE OF WHAT HE WAS DOING!

It was almost like he made sure I was looking before shoving his tongue down her throat.

I looked around at the boys who weren't watching and my eyes fell on two more people. I hate them too. What a great day for hating people.

My parents.

What the hell were they doing here. They had just walked in the entrance of the venue looking. They knew I was here. But why?

My head pounded, I couldn't see, I couldn't breathe.

Fans slowly watching the horror unfold. The boys completely clueless that their band mate just cheated on his girlfriend right in front of her.

But one of them noticed.

Jonah.

He ran up to Daniel and pried him off the girl. He punched him and ran to chase after me.

I was long gone by then. I wasn't told that until after.

All this happened in a matter of seconds I looked up at Daniel he kissed her, I nearly fainted and then I saw my parents and ran.