Chapter 11

Y/N was able to knock Wild Dog to his feet easily, without using her speed. Oliver, Felicity, and the rest of his team looked impressed.

"Wow," said one of them. He was a little nerdy, she then learned that his name was Curtis and that he was next. Y/N didn't like hurting these people, but it was Oliver's team, not hers.

Curtis went down in nearly one hit. Y/N could tell that he had never fought before. Oliver sent the girl next. Lucky for Y/N she was the last one. 

After the entire team was on the floor Oliver stopped. He looked frustrated,

"Again," he said. The team got up and went back to where they were and Wild Dog stepped forward once again ready to take the punch.

"Oliver wait," Y/N said pulling him off to the side. She tried to convince him to adjust his training methods. He was stubborn and refused to do so. Y/N went back and continued to beat on Oliver's new team. About an hour later it all stopped:

"Can this be over?" Wild Dog asked.

"No," Oliver replied sternly.

"What if we get our weapons and beat her, and she doesn't use her speed," the girl suggested. Y/N agreed, she was getting tired and wanted nothing more than to go home; Oliver could tell.

"Fine," Oliver said. He wasn't happy with how this was going. He was hoping that Y/N would help. She wasn't doing anything wrong, the team was the problem. Once the team had gotten their weapons they came at Y/N. Again, they were easily taken down. Y/N had spent years training without her speed, she was strong with and without it.

"You're engaged?" Curtis asked as he laid on the floor. He gazed up at the ring on her finger and grew curious.

"What? Yes, I'm engaged. Is that really relevant?" Y/N asked a little confused.

"Well yeah. Who is it?" the girl asked as she got up.

"It's the red one isn't it?" Wild Dog said.

Y/N let out a sigh before replying.

"Yes, I'm engaged to the other Flash," Y/N said. Oliver trusted them with his secrets, Y/N didn't see the harm in trusting them with hers.

"Wow," Curtis said. Y/n rolled her eyes and went to talk to Oliver.

"Can I leave now?" she asked. Oliver looked frustrated but agreed that Y/N wasn't needed anymore.

"You seem like you're in a rush?" Oliver said with a smirk.

"Yeah, I promised Barry I'd make dinner for us tonight. Then, a streak entered the cave, it was Barry. Y/N looked at her watch.

"I still have 49 seconds till I'm late." She smiled as she approached Barry and kissed him briefly.

"Yeah? Well, I got tired of waiting to see you," Barry said kissing her once more, his hands relaxing on her waist.

"You're the Flash!" Curtis yelled across the room.

"Uhh..." Barry didn't know what to say. He knew Oliver needed Y/N to train his team, but he didn't know that they would be here.

"Yes, he is," Y/N said answering for Barry. Barry put his arm around Y/N and brought her closer. Her being close to him always seemed to help him relax.

"Sorry I borrowed her," Oliver said coming up to Barry and shaking his hand.

"No, it's fine," Barry said. Felicity came up and gently pushed Oliver out of the way so she could hug Barry.

"I'm so happy for you guys," Felicity said looking at how happy they were. She was going to speak again but was interrupted.

"So the Flashes are engaged? Can we expect Flash babies anytime soon?" Wild Dog asked.

"Okay," Barry said nervously smiling before looking at Y/N. 

"So, have you guys talked about the wedding yet?" Felicity asked.

"Not really. We've just been so busy with Thawne, then Wally, and these new meta-humans," Y/N said. Oliver's phone went off, the city needed him, Y/N and Barry understood. They both said their goodbyes and headed back to Central City.

Y/N and Barry arrived at the apartment. Y/N was getting ready to go to bed. Barry sat down on the bed, he was exhausted from being at CCPD all day and dealing with Singh. Y/N came into their bedroom and sat next to him, her head resting on his shoulder.

"You tired?" Y/N asked looking up at his eyes.

"Very," he said putting his arms around her waist and pulling her down with him as he laid down. "How about you? Oliver had you beat up his new team." Barry said looking down at Y/N as she nuzzled her head under his chin.

"Yeah, Oliver's training methods were less than ideal," Y/N said while gently tracing shapes on Barry's chest. "You seemed stressed," Y/N said looking up at Barry.

"Yeah," Barry said as he began running her hair through his fingers. "It's just being stuck at the station all day, and dealing with Singh all afternoon. But my day got ten times better when I got to see you," Barry said putting a gentle kiss to her forehead, and then her lips.

"Only ten times?" Y/N chuckled as she kissed Barry once again.