15 | time out

15 | TIME OUT

"I'm gonna kill you

"I'm gonna kill you." Rick snarled at Negan.

Negan squatted down in front of Rick. "What? I didn't quite catch that. You're gonna have to speak up." Negan showed off his devilish pearly white smile.

Rick stared deeply at Negan with his bloodshot eyes. "Not today... not tomorrow... but I'm gonna kill you." Rick threatened.

Negan analyzed Rick's cold face. "Jesus. This is the guy you're letting take care of our kid, Rox?" Negan turned around to lock his eyes onto Roxanne.

Roxanne was still in shock from Negan's new twist on things. If she hadn't been so cruel before she had Kali, Negan wouldn't have ever learned how to play games and inflict fear in the people's minds. "You done choosing yet?" Negan questioned, raising one of his bushy brows.

"I—I can't do this. Negan just take me. I won't run. I won't hide. I promise. Please, Negan." Roxanne pleaded, holding back the streams of tears daring to fall past her eyes.

Negan groaned. "Simon!" He called forth his pet of a friend.

Simon scurried up to Negan and stood proudly. "Roxy is taking too damn long, don't you think?" Negan asked.

Simon nodded rapidly. "Do something that'll speed up her picking process." Negan ordered.

Simon smiled wickedly then turned to face Roxanne. He carefully plucked his revolver from his belt, then pointed it at Rox. Roxanne sucked in a sharp breath. The gun Simon wielded represented life or death. She knew Simon was insane enough to pull the trigger and somehow get away with it anyway, so she didn't dare move a muscle.

Roxanne was entirely paralytic. She stood still and her throat clench. A terrified squeak escaped past her lip, and tears began to uncontrollably spill past her eyes. "Ne—negan, we have a baby! Please!" Roxanne exclaimed nervously.

Simon neared Roxanne and pressed the frigid barrel of the gun to her forehead. "Just pick someone, and this can all be over." Negan growled.

Roxanne went over all of her options. The only person she deemed worth killing off was... Abraham. He was the only one with no family and who's loss would hurt the Alexandrians the least.

The Alexandrians were going to hate her, but she was doing what she had been doing since the beginning... surviving. She had to get back to Kali. She had to live so that she could protect her from her father.

Roxanne only glanced at Abraham, and Negan quickly caught on. "Good choice." He spoke emotionlessly, then went to work.

"Anybody moves, anybody says anything, cut the boy's other eye out and feed it to his father. You can breathe, you can blink, you can cry. Hell, you're all gonna be doing that." Negan barked, then instantly swung his bat down on Abraham's head.

Abraham's body fell to the ground with a loud thump! and a few whimpers could be heard from the other Alexandrians. Roxanne looked to the ground with shame, regret and remorse. She didn't want to choose, hell, she hadn't even chosen— Negan simply read her mind and exposed her actual consideration to kill off somebody to the others.

Abraham slowly got up off of the ground, his head gushing with blood. He stared right through Negan and waited for his next beating. "Oh! Look at that! Taking it like a champ." Negan exclaimed excitedly.

"Suck... my... nuts." Abraham whispered between gasps for air.

Negan groaned then hit Abraham with the bat again, and again, and again until his head was mashed up on the ground and his brain was mush. Roxanne broke down into tears, she gagged and sobbed at the sight. It was absolutely disgusting and traumatizing to see. Roxanne couldn't believe she had slept with that psychopath.

Negan began to shout somethings and taunted the others with his bloodied bat, but Roxanne was completely tuned out of that world. Roxanne was existing in another dimension, a safe place now, a place where no one could get hurt and no one was evil.

Although she just wanted to live in that alternate universe, she was ripped away from her safe place when Negan yanked her arm. "You thought this was over, sweetheart?" He chuckled.

Roxanne's heart dropped to her stomach. "Let's get back to it." Negan smiled, spun around and slammed his bat down on Glenn's head until it was mush this time.

Roxanne let out sounds of distress and utter sadness. Furiously, she jumped on Negan's back and began swinging at his face. She tried her best to beat the living shit out of him, but only did little damage to his clean face before his minions came to pry her off of his back.

Despite her efforts, Glenn was already gone. Even if he were still alive, even if he'd still survive, he would never be the same. He'd possibly be blind or very mentally challenged.

Negan's minions pinned Roxanne to the ground. Roxanne thrashed around and screamed at the top of her lungs, hoping to attract every walker around to rip Negan apart piece by piece. While she was pinned down, she thought about every way she'd kill Negan. She knew it'd be slow and bloody. She had once heard about a Chinese torture method that would cut a person limb by limb until they were just a beating heart. She wanted to grasp Negan's beating heart and hold it out in front of him as he took his last breath of life. She wanted him to suffer far worse than he would when he were to go to hell.

"I am sorry. I truly am." Negan apologized, a flicker of sadness glimmering in his eyes, but it soon returned to its normal cold state.

Simon growled. "You want me to kill her?" Simon asked Negan as he pressed his gun very hard against her head.

"No, then who'd take care of my child?" Negan scoffed at Simon.

Roxanne spat at Simon. Negan wandered over to Roxanne and stood menacingly over her. "I think it's time for mommy to go into a time-out." Negan joked right before he kicked the side of Rox's head and knocked her out.