Eight

"Summer seems to be a fling

Between you and me.

It's time to go back

We can't be this way.

I am hurt, as well as you."

-Summer Lucia's music piece page 5

I wake up and I can't really believe what happened yesterday. I chatted with Jake. Even though, the rest we spent with Endless.

My cheeks are red, I guess I won't forget that night. I grab a diary that Sail used to give me and write a story about it.

It's not that I like him. It's just basically a dream, better than any fan fiction.

I smile, thinking of , just maybe, maybe Oliver and I could be this way if he weren't gone. But he's gone.

He's just like Hara, leaving me.

I'm also thinking about Jake's suggestion. I should write a song with happiness. But what's my happiness?

Suddenly, I get a text from Joan. She tells me that she isn't at office today and she gives me a list about whom I will work with.

Overall, it's a work for intern. Handing coffee and tea. Printing pictures, cleaning some tables at office.

But there are two weird tasks.

1. Helping Carl Borke again. I know it's just like a dream, working with legend. But I'm afraid everyone will judge me. The model is Simon Preach, a Scotland rising actor turn model.

2. Carl Borke and Will Willis. Working with Jake Adams and Dean Jeanne.

"Wow, I'm working with two legends" I say to myself.

I quickly prepare myself. I try to find an outfit that screams professional. But in the end, I choose my vintage outfit. The style I'm always comfortable with. I choose my yellow blouse and plaid red skirt. I also choose my brown knee socks and brown loafer.

I also tidy my hair straight. Done. I'm done.

I gotta be professional. Yesterday, there were two PAs who talked about me. I have to prove anyone that I get a talent to become one of the photographers.

Uncle Moon picks me up again. In the ride, he tells me that Aunt Christa and Hana miss me.

I quickly go to the set I am put for the first task. Handing tea and coffee. The cart is at cafeteria again. I push it around to set 13D.

When I am in the set, I hear Dean Jeanne's voice. It's not that I'm afraid about her. But I don't like that she knows something about me, about Hara.

"What are you doing around here?"

I stare at Jake Adams who's sitting in the star seat. He's wearing a black shirt and elegant jeans.

"I'm handing tea and coffee," I say.

"So for a break?" he asks playfully. "James! The drink cart is here."

The AD James Horton tells everyone to take five.

Everyone huddles around to the cart and starts asking me to get coffee or tea.

It's more people than yesterday and I guess I'm overwhelmed.

Jake smiles when he takes one of the cups.

"I thought you have yours,"

"I heard that the tea is great," he says.

Jake goes back to his seat and I go to another set, set 7A.