2.

"You're in dorm number..." The skinny woman standing next to me is a chaos and she seems to be looking through her plastic back full with stuff searching for either my key or a list or something like that. "Ah! Number C05, Shall I lead you there?" She is proud of finding the reflecting key and as she hands me it I tell her I'm good and I'll find it myself.

"C05, C05, C05," I whisper to myself looking at all the numbers at the dark wooden doors, I hear loud laughs coming from everywhere and I hope it will get less. I got in the hallway of C's and I am quickly standing in front of the door that should belong to the key I'm holding in my right hand. I reach for the lock but a group of people starts shouting behind me walking through the hallway. After my quick distraction I unlock the door and I'm surprised by the pretty blonde girl sitting on the bed. She seems to be doing homework even though she doesn't look like the type to actually do work.

"Hey! My new roommate!" She jumps of the bed and stands straight in front of me reaching for my hand.

"Yeah, eh, nice to meet you, Emma." I introduce myself.

"Nice to meet you Emma, I'm Taylor." She cheerful says and I feel like I may actually manage to like her eventually.

"So, I have to go but I will be back soon, you..." She points at me, "Settle in, use my stuff if you want to I don't mind." She shrugs grabbing her purse and walks through the door opening leaving me here, alone.

I start unpacking my suitcase, I'm happy I folded my clothes so neatly. I already cringe when I see her way too exposing dresses but I decide not to care too much. Being exhausted I crash my body onto the bed and I fall unexpectedly asleep.

..

I feel footsteps approaching the door of my dorm, will it be Taylor? Of course it'll be her. The door opens and I quickly recover from my nap. Taylor and a cute guy walk in our dorm and I find myself speechless, I don't know why, maybe I am still settling into this.

"So I think I'm gonna take a shower, is it okay if I leave Louis here with you?" She asks still standing in the door opening, I feel the four eyes on me and the whole english dictionary is washed out of my head so I nod at her, and she grabs a grey towel from the bed end. I'm alone with a boy, in a girls dorm, and I'm totally awkward now.

"So you just got here than? You coming to the party tonight?" The boy sits with his back against the wall on her bed. His arms around his knees separated from each other.

No I will not be part of a party, I will not get drunk or whatever, I will just sit here in my dorm studying for my classes.

"Party?" Is all I manage to say.

"Yeah there'll be a party, Taylor is coming," He acts like it's so normal for everyone to party.

"I don't think I'll come, have fun though." I find myself again and too bad that he finds it funny.

"Whatever you want." He groans and thankfully he doesn't push me.

"What are those?" He asks pointing to my pile of planners, organizers and books.

"School supplies." I simply respond and again he laughs at me. I feel sort of awkward being in the same room as a guy I've never met before.

"You're like that than?" He still sits in the same position as he did at the beginning of this amazing conversation.

Yes, I am a control freak and get paranoid when my things aren't planned and I need to be on time or I'll freak out. And yes, I love to read, and yes that's probably why I don't have many friends.