10.

10-05

"What are you doing?" Harry asks as I shut the alarm and step out of the bed.

"Class." I answer him cooly and he groans covering his body under the blankets.

"How will you get there?" He rolls back laying on his side looking at me.

"I have enough time to walk there." I breathe gathering my stuff, I am going to have to walk back to my dorms first to get my books.

"Just stay a little longer, I'll drive you there." He says sleepy and I doubt it, I am not dressed yet...

I don't think it'll hurt to stay in bed with him for a little longer, would it?

I playfully walk back into the bed and nestle my body against his and he hugs my waist with his arm and places his chin on my hair. My face is pressed against his chest and I feel his heartbeats increase.

"Half an hour." I tell him how long we'll stay here, I want it to be forever and longer. This feeling, the feeling like I'm already home, I love. I hear him whisper an "okay" and I close my eyes thinking of. Him.

..

"You have to wake up baby." He whispers and I sleepy open my eyes.

"How late is it?" I ask laying in the same beautiful position, his arms hugging my body and my face against his chest.

"30 past 7, you don't have to go though, you can stay."

"I want to but I-"

"You can't miss class." He pulls me back a little and looks at my eyes just as I look at his. I slightly smile a little as he finishes my sentence.

"No one would care if you'd miss, ask that friend of yours to tell you the stuff later." He shrugs but how does he know about Liam?

"Why do you keep doing this?" I've given up to avoid his green eyes, I've fallen for them.

"Doing what?" He asks with his thick accent.

"Persuade me." I clarify and he grins a little.

"Is that a yes Harry I'll stay here with you?" He's in a playfully mood thankfully.

"I guess." I sigh and he kisses the side of my lips as a thank you. I love the decision I've made honestly, another day with him.

"I have to call Liam though." I turn the other way to grab my Samsung s3 from the bed side table.

I dial Liams number and tell Harry to be quiet. If Liam knew I was laying in bed with an almost naked Harry he would freak out. Harry steps out of bed and puts on a black sweater but leaves his naked chest be.

"Emma?" He seems to be packing his stuff just as I am supposed to do.

"Liam, eh, I am staying home, today." I don't know if I should lie and tell him I'm sick or tell him the truth. I'm a terrible friend..

"Why?" He seems sad and I directly feel guilty. I open my mouth but get distracted by Harry's almost naked body leaving the room, where is he going?

"I just- I'm sorry, talk to you as soon as I can, okay?" I feel guilt spread through my body.

"Yea, sure, eh, bye." He is confused by my distraction and I can't blame him. I whisper another bye questioning if he heard me and I hang up the phone laying it back to where I toke it. I stand from the bed and pull my skinny black jeans up my body and walk out of the room adjusting Harry's t-shirt. I hear voices down the stairs, only the raspy voice I want to hear is not one of them. I walk towards the laughter and end up being watched by several guys.