14.

Harry's point of view

We're sitting in my car and I can't get my damn eyes of her body. She really did found the most sexy dress of planet earth, her curves and tan are looking beautiful and the heels look exquisite on her. Her blonde hair tied up in a messy ponytail and her pink necklace look perfect and her eyes finish everything. Her clear blue eyes that make me fall in love with her over and over again.

I hate this situation, I want to be with her in a booth in Pop's or on my bed, I want to watch another cheesy movie with her or her body tangled up in my arms, I don't want her available for every men's eyes.

"We can still leave." I mutter hoping she'll change her mind, instead she steps out of the car and patiently waits for her friend to show up.

"It'll be fun!" She says and I sigh because I know it won't be.

"Emms!" Her drunk friend calls her stupid nickname and Emma lays her arm around her neck, I like that she's having friends but she's supposed to hold my hand.

We walk through the open doors and all the eyes are on Emma. I try to control my temper, but I want to fucking pull her up and ride her back to my room and never let her out. I place my hand on her side and pull her closer to me hoping those looks on her will back the fuck up.

Her other drunk friend calls her from behind us and looks like a goddamn idiot at my hand around her.

"The fuck?" He confused asks us and before I can tell him to shut up Emma interrupts,

"you're drunk." She giggles adorable and he just continues looking like a goddamn idiot.

"Maybe." He smirks and I try to ignore him and his stupid stares at me and her.

He mumbles something and takes her hand which makes me want to pull his head off his neck, but I try with every muscle to let my thoughts be just that. I stay close to her and when we're at the couches I try to ignore Boston's biggest whore sitting on the couch in front of the one Emma and I will sit on.

"Emma Malik is here everybody!" Louis yells almost falling down, Emma laughs and takes place on the smaller couch next to me. I look around and am relieved when I see Zayn didn't come here, yet.

"See you found another virgin Harry?" Lucy says holding her red cup and I have to force myself not to bash her face in. Emma cringes and holds my arm tighter than before.

"Shut the fuck up Lucy." I speak and she doesn't seem to be effected by my words but she stops and that's good enough.

I turn to Emma and I can't figure out if she's having a good time or not.

"We can go upstairs if you want to." I look at her and before she can speak Taylor interrupts,

"no!" She yells and Emma laughs at me and I sigh as I really hoped she'd say yes.

"I know what we're gonna do! Spin the bottle!" Taylor yells and I want to fucking kill her for bringing this up. I see that Emma is a little scared of it so I speak,

"we're not playing."

"She goes first." Lucy looks at Emma and spins the bottle, I decide to let it be, there always is a chance the bottle ends pointing at me. I like to see that happen.

The beer bottle spins but my thoughts go to Emma, if that bottle ends on Niall or Louis or someone fucking else she'll be gone.

The bottle stops and it takes me a moment to realize that the empty beer bottle is pointing at Taylor, I can't figure out what to do but before I have the chance Taylor is half sitting on her and presses her lips against Emma's. This is one of the fucking sexiest things I've ever witnessed, I know it's wrong but the bulge in my pants proves my thoughts. Emma is stuck in her smile and it's fucking adorable.