3.

"I don't think I'll wear make-up." I say and she turns around surprised by my words.

"Why the hell not?" She laughs.

"I don't know, I'm bad at it, and it doesn't look go-"

"Let me do it for you! Please?" She pleas and I exhale a "yes".

"Thank you!" She yells and grabs her make-up bag. Her mouth widens as soon as she begins putting powder on my face and her focus is fully pointed at my face. I feel uncomfortable under the layers and it sure does feel dirty, worse than I had remembered.

"It feels terrible." I groan and she chuckles dryly.

"No shit." She breathes under the movements she makes with the brush in her hand.

Minutes pass and I let out a breath when she stares at me with a finished look.

"Fucking goddess." she whispers and I laugh at her words.

"I don't think I'll wear make-up." she mocks my words and I laugh at her expression.

"You look so fucking good Emms!" She screams and hands me a round mirror. I look at my reflection and I'm shocked, she kept it natural but I do look really good. I need to get used to it still but the brown eye shadow making my eyes pop out and the light pink matte lipstick adjusting my lips, the contour making my cheeks pop, the powder making my under eyes lessen, it looks really good and I take back everything what I've said about make-up.

"I look, pret-"

"Thank me later girl, get dressed, your brother will be here any minute." She interrupts continuing doing her own make-up.

I nod and walk to the closet, I get my new bought dress and my white caged taupe heels Taylor let me borrow and before putting it on I stare at the pink heart hanging around neck, it combines perfect with my lips and outfit. I step in the dress and I'm glad I brought my white bra with me. I see myself without tights and I nod "no" at it.

"You have tights I can borrow?" I ask hoping for her to say yes. She turns around on her wheeled chair and nods yes in agreement.

"Yea." She mutters grabbing plane black tights from the foot end of the bed.

As I stare at the final look on my body I feel excitement and scare take over my body. I should be studying right now, getting to know the place, walk around on campus, yet here I am, getting ready for a college party.

I hear one loud knock on the door and scare.

"Ladies?" My elder step brother asks for permission to open the door as a real gentleman.

"Come in!" I respond and it's followed by a creak of the door opening.

"Shit." He says scanning my body.

"Christ." He adds and I giggle.

"Shall we?" Taylor asks and without waiting for a respond she walks out of the dorm.

We walk out of the building and my eyes fall on the BMW Gran Truism blue, I want to walk past it but when the lights flicker as Zayn clicks the button on his key I stop, is that his?

"Is this yours? How did you got this?" I'm questioning so many things right now, like, how can this be his while his family is living the way we are; poor and cheap.

"Yes. I bought it." He simply remarks smiling at me as he opens the doors. I decide to drop it for now but I'll get back on it.

"Ready for your first college party?" Taylor asks sitting in the chair behind me.

"No." I respond laughing. Though somewhere it isn't a joke..

..

We step out of the car and the insane loud music sounds just like the movies. I scare at the sight, people are drunk and empty beer bottles fill the ground. As we walk inside I stay close to Zayn who's receiving high-fives from multiple people. I turn my head and see Taylor is already gone in the crowd.

"Can we go somewhere less crowded?" I try to speak as low as possible and I'm glad that Zayn hears me, he nods and we leave the dancing crowd.

We walk outside and bright neon lights are covering our faces making my dress look prettier than before.

"Okay, don't fucking leave me okay?" He directly get's to the point and I smile at the look he's giving me.

"I won't but, I don't know, what will we do?" I ask unsure of what people do at parties away from getting drunk.

"I don't know but it'll get fun, we'll have a good time, come on." He says and he walks back inside reaching for my hand so I won't lose him in the moving crowd.

"See you brought someone." A raspy voice interrupts Zayn and he doesn't seems to be pleased by his appearance. He is wearing casual black clothes, he is almost invisible in the crowd, yet it feels like I can see only him. We both stop giving me time to look at the men, he's covered in tattoos and has a piercing by his eyebrow and one in the side of his lower lip, he sort of scares me..

"Move the fuck out of my way." He threatens and I immediately get reminded that my brother's changed in the past year.

"Looking good Eleanor." The guy with the bright green emerald eyes and pink lips purrs as he walks past me. His shoulder softly shoving mine giving me tension in my muscles, what was that?

"How does he know me?" I ask my brothers' straight face.

"He doesn't." He remarks and I look behind me seeing if the man is still there, he isn't.

He sits down on the leather couch and I sit next to him, soon more people join us and I'm glad when I see Niall and Louis be one of them.

"Jesus Emm, you look- Ehm, incredible." Niall stutters little bit drunk and sits also. Louis mutters something too and I feel uncomfortable of all the eyes on me, of Niall's but also of the people I have no idea who they are. I look at Zayn asking if we could leave this room, he agrees but when I stand from the couch Niall jumps in front of me.

"Can I please have this dance with my new friend?" He asks smiling and I laugh out loud as Zayn does too.

"Please." I respond smiling and Niall and I walk to the crowd and he teaches me some Irish dance moves. I'm glad Zayn has gotten more relaxed and that Niall is so good at making me laugh whenever.

A/N
Bam another chapter😂Please vote and thank you for reading💗