13.

"Hey." I dryly whisper caressing his cheeks with my index finger. I've slept good after my nightmare.

"Hey." He responds and I smile, I love waking up in his arms, I love when he is the first and the last thing I see and feel and hear.

We share stares and I giggle as I could look at him for days.

"Funny?" He smiles.

"Yes," I giggle back.

"Why the necklace?" He asks holding the necklace I got from my father and sister around his index finger.

"I got it from my step father and Tessa." I whisper looking at it, I haven't took it off since I got it. I'd like to keep it that way.

"Zayn's father?" He suddenly asks many questions but I'd like him to go on.

"Yes, he's my step father but I call him dad, he is my dad. My biological father left when I was three years old." I say thinking about my dad.

"My mother died two years ago, I was seventeen." I whisper but I manage to don't feel uncomfortable, I feel good telling Harry these personal things.

"Sorry." He responds and I weakly smile.

"It's alright."

"Can I play some music again?" I smile as I lean my upper body on my elbows ready to leave the bed.

"Sure." He sighs laughing and I jump off the bed walking to the music in only my new bought plane black panty and Harry's black shirt.

"Damn." He curses and I ignore his comment even though I love how he reacts to my body.

"Can't Help Falling In Love by Elvis Presley." I inform and he moves his body further under the blankets exhaling. I giggle and take out the radio, I press the play button and jump back in bed laying on my stomach with my head cupped in my hands looking at Harry's face half under the blankets.

"I'm gonna get dressed and get us some breakfast, you stay here." I say smiling waiting for his reaction.

"No you don't!" He mutters and I giggle.

"Yes, I am." I speak biting my lip not to smile and I step off the bed getting my bras from under the couch.

"Are you gonna put them on?" He asks smiling.

"Why?" I smile bright.

"Which one?" He smiles bright just as me.

"I don't know." I mutter looking at the 3 different ones on the floor.

"Give me." He points his arms out and I smile throwing them at him as I gather my jeans.

"Hmm." I hear him deciding and I smirk at the him being serious about it.

"I've made my decision!" He throws the black lace bra with the sides made of lace with small pink roses on them to me and I look frightened at them because I know it's the push-up one.

"That's exactly why." He says as he basically reads my thoughts.

"You're and idiot." I grin and he softly laughs. I unclamps the bra so I can immediately put it on.

"You're not going to turn the light off again are you?" He questions looking at me.

"I ju-"

"Emma!" He shouts and I laugh turing around and pull of his t-shirt so he'll only see my back.

"Fucking Eleanor," he mutters and jumps off the bed running to me as I'm only wearing my panties. I yelp when he roughly turns me around and I directly cover myself up. He presses his lips agains mine taking my arms off place. He slightly places me on the dresser not losing contact between our lips. The flames are spreading through my body and I remember better than ever why I started loving this man.