8.

08-05

"Harry?" I scare at the arm holding my waist and the lips breathing in the back of my neck. I try to move away from him without waking him up but after the first movement he growls and hugs me tighter. He is so adorable, his scent is perfect and his strong warm arm tangled around me feels so perfect.

"Harry." I slightly laugh and turn my body around to face his.

"Harry?" I play a little with the shoulder of his black T-shirt, his arm still surrounding me. I keep looking at his gorgeous pink lips and the little piece of tattoos exposed. I slightly pull the blanket down a little and stare at the tattoos on his tanned skin.

"What does this one mean?" I point at a half moon tattooed on his tanned skin above his arm.

"It's a nice moon." He groans at me sleepy and I look confused still caressing the white and black ink.

"That can't be the reason." I whisper, he is so hard to read. Maybe it is the reason, maybe it ain't, maybe it's really personal and he doesn't want me to know.

He doesn't respond so I close the conversation by lifting my body off the bed and he doesn't respond to my movements.

"You know, I really thought you never missed classes?" He mumbles, wait. It's Monday!

"O my god I totally forgot, how late is it?" I don't even hesitate of missing my classes.

"Just stay Emma."

Yes, Harry, I want to stay so bad, I want to lay in your arms today, I don't want to go to class, I want you.

"I can't, where are my keys?" I rush through my dorm looking for those keys, I am just wearing the clothes I slept in, with Harry.

"If you stay I'll answer one of your many questions." He mutters making me stop my movements and turn to him with a big smile, I want to stay so bad. What is stopping me?

"I can't miss class, Harry." I whine smiling and Harry shrugs lazy forcing me to choose.

"What'll happen if you miss them? The world won't end." He tells me and I start hesitating it, I can't right?

Harry leaves the bed and hugs me as a child, one adorable, lovely, cute, handsome child.

"Please Emma?" He whines with and I laugh at him being so silly and cute. I mentally curse at myself for falling for it.

"Okay." I breathe happy with my choice.

"Yes?" He releases me and his eyes are wide and his lips form a beautiful smile.

"Yeah." I mutter and he lifts me over his shoulders walking out of the room. I giggle at him and he places me back on the ground when we are in the cold stairwell. He slightly pushes me against the wall and places his lips on mine, his tongue meets mine and my arms are fast around his neck. He places his warm hands under my shirt on my waist giving me beautiful chills.

"I'll make it worth." He promises interrupting the kisses, I feel his breaths on my skin and I pull him closer to me.

"What are we gonna do th-" I'm interrupted by another kiss on my already little swollen lips.

He takes my hands and puts them in a fist behind my back within his fists.

"Don't overthink baby." He whispers in my mouth, I am scared of the things I am doing now, but I love them more than I thought I would.