15.

17-05

"Harry did what?" Taylor asks me confused.

"He bought a apartment." I smile not sure what she thinks of it.

"O my god!" She drops her body on the bed. I am in my dorm again, for the first time in a while, I haven't missed it, at all, I have missed the conversations I had with Taylor. Even early in the morning like now, I like them. Taylor came up with the idea to "start going to her classes on time" I support her idea I guess?

"I really can't handle this in the morning, jesus Emma! You've done things to him, I don't know what it is girl, fuck!" She smirks and I laugh at her words.

"He'll get the key today." I speak and she exhales.

"Jesus fucking christ."

..

"Harry did what?" Liam asks me confused and I once again laugh.

"He bought a apartment just out of town. It's really nice." I say again.

"Are you moving in with him?" He asks taking another sip of his vanilla milkshake.

"No, I don't know, officially I still live in my dorm but the past weeks I've only been in his room, with him." I explain and he smirks at me as he notices me almost saying things I'll regret.

"I see, I'll take that as a yes though." He grins and I laugh.

"Right." I recover from my laughs.

"But he still is joining us in philosophy?" Liam asks with the sweetest face.

"I think, we haven't talked about it yet, I hope so." I say and he nods sweet.

"Sophia is coming to Boston again in a week." He announces and I smile bright.

"Again?" I ask smiling directly regretting the words.

"No I didn't mean it like that! I'm so-" I panic but am interrupted with a laugh of Liam.

"Emma, it's fine!" He laughs and so do I.

"I'm happy for you, that she's coming here, how long will she stay?" I continue the conversation.

"Thanks, I don't know actually, she says five days but the last time she was here she stayed a week longer than planned so." He chuckles and I smile, I'm so happy that he is happy.

"Maybe you two can meet up." He says and I feel excitement spread through my mind.

"Yes that seems so fun!" I say excited and he smiles. I wonder how sophia is like, I'll like her I think.

..

*I'll pick you up okay bby?* I read my screen and smile at his words. I've never had much attention from guys, like this. They always tried things with me but I guess that wasn't real somehow. I know it's sad in some way but every time he calls me "baby" or just a compliment from him makes my stomach explode from butterflies.

*Yes, thank you.* I respond and gather my stuff and walk out of the building. I like that in even classes where I know no one I can still enjoy them, I guess I'm just interested in what they have to say.

I walk through the doors and immediately see Harry's antique car arriving in front of the building. He doesn't shut down the engine, he directly steps out of the car and walks to me. I hug him tight but am surprised by his hug being very strong.

"I've missed you too?" I say questioning, is it because we slept in separate beds tonight? I don't really know why we did actually, I sure didn't like it as much as being with him but I think I just wanted it again. But without questioning I know that I want to share beds with Harry as much as possible again