9.

"How was your day?" Harry asks, I wanted to eat diner with Liam again but he cancelled because his girlfriend, who lives in California, came randomly and of course he couldn't miss that. And as much as I like spending time with my friend, I like it better with Harry.

"Actually it was really good, philosophy is really fun!" I smile as Harry crashes on the bed laying on his back pointing his hands out for me, I take them and he pulls me on top him.

"Than maybe I should take that class too." He says making me smile bright, i would love him too, hopefully Liam wouldn't care..

"Maybe." I smile.

"I don't know if you'd like it." I shrug. My body lays on his and I place my chin on top of my hands laying his chest.

"If you're there I like everything." He grins and I cringe at him being too cheesy.

"Too cheesy?" He notes and he lays his head back of laughter and I laugh out loud too as I agree with him.

"And I'm thinking of adding literature to my subjects." I tell him.

"I've got literature." He says and I'm even more excited now.

"Really?" I'm surprised by his respond.

"Yea, reading isn't that bad." He cooly shrugs.

"What is your favorite book?"

"Don't have one." He groans not to my surprise really.

"My favorite is Romeo and Juliet."

"Are you kidding me?" He laughs making me sigh and sit up. My legs on his sides and carefully siting on his stomach.

"No think about it, Romeo and Julia only knew each other for a day, but they were so in love that even though their families were the enemies, they married each other secretly. Their families found out and a fight broke loose, Romeo killed someone to protect her and he got abandoned just because of his love for her. Julia was forced to marry a rich man she did not love, she hated it so much, she faked her own death. She wrote her plan down and send it to her one true love, Romeo. Her family thought she died, her planned worked so far. But the letter never made it to Romeo, he thought she died too. He couldn't take it so he killed himself because he couldn't picture life without her. Julia woke up and found her love dead beside her. Their strong love killed each other." I find myself living the moment and Harry is still smiling of my passion. I am holding his hands and move them along my motions but let them go when I'm done with my speech shyly.

"Sorry I lived it a little too much." I giggle and Harry smiles and tightens the grip he has on my hands.

"No, you were really cute." He compliments and I don't like it fully but I'll take it.

I drop my body next to his and I'm directly moving on my side looking at him.

"Can I play some music again?" I smile making him sigh.

"Sure." He simply answers and I climb of the bed to his big collection.

Angels by Robbie Williams is the one catching my eyes. I know where he keeps his radio and I place it on his desk. I wait a second to press the play button and as I do I close my eyes to take every second of this moment in. I find myself dreaming and I scare when I feel two strong arms clinch around my waist and his beautiful face resting on my shoulder. I place my hands on his fist and I lean my head against his. I, just as last time, mouth the lyrics I know as if it is mine and he laughs at me slightly. Our eyes are shut and we both take in this moment, this beautiful, memory making, loving, moment.