Chapter 21- The Date

This Chapter is dedicated to @LukeThePoopEmoji, Happy Birthaday and thanks for reading!

You know how people always talk about having butterflies in their stomachs? Well I skipped that stage, and now I'm pretty sure I have rhino's tromping around in there. It had been two days since I moved out, and he was picking me up in only a few hours.

I was pacing around with the contents of my closet spread out in front of me, totally lost in what I should do, and at this point I was just trying not to have a panic attack and Haruhi couldn't help me with her fashion sense. I turned as someone knocked on the door, "Risa, I heard you walking around in there and I was wondering if you needed any help."

I practically ran to the door and threw it open, there in full drag was an angel, Ranka, "Yes!" He chuckled and walked in, "I just want you to know that you saved my sanity by coming to help me!"

He looked at me in pity, "I know, that's why I'm here!" We got to work and within 20 minutes, he had picked out an outfit, which he assured me would be perfect for a first date, because it was casual and super cute at the same time. it took another hour to do my hair and makeup, and by the time he was done with everything, there was a knocking on the front door.

 it took another hour to do my hair and makeup, and by the time he was done with everything, there was a knocking on the front door

This is what she was wearing, in case you were wondering.

"I'll go answer it darling, come out in a minute, and no less!"

He started heading to the door but I stopped him, "Why do you need a minute?"

"Well, I have to threaten him and make sure he knows what will happen if he breaks your heart!"

"What? No!" I ran out behind him, "Ranka, don't do it! maybe next time, but I'm already nervous enough as it is!"

"Hmm, I'll consider it if you call me dad!"

"Raannkkaa..." I drew that out then sighed, "Fine, may I please answer the door and go without any threats, Dad?"

He smiled and clapped his hands, "Oh, of course you can my dear! You just made my life! Haruhi, get out here!"

She came out of her room reluctantly and grumbled, "What? I really don't think she needs this to be anymore embarrassed Dad; can't we just let the poor girl go without hassling her?"

"No!" He replied, then someone knocked on the door again.

"Well, your time's up, I'm going!" I ran to the door and pulled it open, stopping at the sight of Kyoya standing in front of me in jeans and a button up shirt, that he pulled off very well. I blushed then walked out, closing the door behind me, cutting off a hyperventilating Ranka.

"You look very nice." He said after a moment and smiled at me, "I thought you couldn't get any lovelier, but I think you just proved me wrong."

"Oh, stop it." I mumbled and he led me to his limo by placing his hand on my back, "So, where are we going?" I asked but he just grinned and shook his head after sliding into the car after me.