Chapter 5: Ladies Night

The group approaches the boys dormitory through the night. Some of the guys use the lights on their phone to guide them through the pathway towards the boys dormitory. There are a couple of lights on from a distance where the red light posts are but none of them illuminated the grassy path enough where the teenagers are walking through.

"Why aren't there any lights here." Alex asks.

"Beats me. The school really should have the lights on." Cady replies.

"Budget cuts." Hayden answers.

"Ya, it's just the school that's trying to kick back on their expenses." Ronald says overhearing the conversation.

"What do you mean?" Cady asks.

"The school sometimes does this to 'save on electricity'." Ronald replies as he air quotes.

"Ha-ha. Ya, the principal in the school is all about saving even if it does sometimes goes to the extreme." Hayden says as he leads the way with the glow of his phone.

"Maybe someone should write about it." Doris tells them.

"Ya. That could be a good article for the campus newspaper." Cady replies though she just realizes that it might not be such a good idea to write something about the budget and principal of the school.

As they continue walking, the group near the boys dormitory. They begin to hear the sound of guys talking and banging on metal things that gives loud startling sounds. The two door entrances are left open to allow boys and their friends to the stay for the night. This is something that the school does not support but have to allow so that every girl on campus will have a place to stay for the night. There is the auditorium and classrooms to use but rumors have it that the principal wanted everything to be spotless at the beginning of the school year. This is another thing that Doris wants to look into and think about creating an article on.

As they pass trough the lobby, Cady hears the obnoxious cheers of the guys. They are all happy and excited to see girls in their dormitory building. They are all too happy that the school is allowing girls stay for the night. Many of the boys are rude and are saying things about how the girls would have a great time if they slept in one of their rooms.

"Come stay with me baby and I'm sure to keep you warm all night long." A boy says.

Cady is slightly startled by this. She grabs on Hayden and Doris' hands for comfort.

"Don't mind what you hear. Their all talk." Hayden tells her as he looks around to eye on who ever is ready to say anything to the girls.

Even with what Hayden says, Cady's heart beats with nervousness as she looks at her ridiculous sexy outfit.

"This is a wrong choice of clothes." Cady tells herself.

Walking forward into the hallway Cady notices an attractive boy staring at her

"Okay, at least his not saying anything degrading." Cady tells herself.

As the stare at eavh other, the boy begins to bite on his lips sensuously without saying anything and continuous to stare at her.

"Okay, I take back what I thought anout him." Cady says to herself.

This is one instance where Cady thinks deeply about what he is doing.

"Is it something bad to experience this for the first time or should I think of it as a complement." Cady continues to think. She then thinks that it is best to ignore him instead.