Chapter 33: Hide and Seek

Josefa Tabisaura's passing could not have been kept a secret regardless of what Latoya told the school administration to do. When a few of the people from the hospital came to pick up Josefa's body confidentially wrapped in a black body bag. The news spread like wildfire and quickly enough Hayden asked the group to meet up at the campus cafe. Cady, Hayden, Doris, Latoya, Ronald and Alex all meet up. As Cady, Doris and Latoya leave their dormitory they could see the dark clouds forming in the sky. They all know the storm is approaching.

"I told you guys a storm is coming." Doris says as she tries to remind them the news she read in the National Library.

"I guess you're right." Cady replies.

"Snap, do we really have to postpone our party." Latoya replies.

The girls did not take long to go to the campus cafe. Hayden sees the girls and approach them

"Are you girls alright?" Hayden asks Cady, Doris and Latoya concerned with their well being.

"Ya, we're fine." Cady replies as she looks at both Doris and Latoya.

"From what happened to Josefa, I'm guessing the killer is still loose. Those Alpha's didn't do a good job did they." Hayden says.

"So where do we continue with our search? Cory is already in jail, who else do we check out? We don't have Star nor Yoshi anymore." Cady says in a defeated manner.

Everyone keeps quiet as they look at Hayden, waiting for him to reply.

"I guessing he must have an accomplis. Probably Michael but we can't jump the gun on this. All we can do right now is to help each other share leads that we might know." Hayden replies.

As they continue to talk, Cady gets a message from Travis' phone that she still has. She begins to excuse herself from the group and reads it outside the campus cafe.

"We need to talk urgently. Cory has escaped from jail and I need your help to track him down."

Cady's heart sank after reading the news. The fact that a killer is still on the loose could mean that everyone is in danger.

Cady keeps calm and begins to text message questions like "Where they should meet?" or "What can she do to help." As she waits for the boy's reply, Hayden and the others have to leave the campus cafe.

"What happened guys?" Cady asks them.

"We have to call it I day I guess. Everything is closing down for the day because of the coming storm." Hayden tells her.

Everyone agrees to what Hayden says and the group begin to separate. As Cady, Doris and Latoya head towards their dormitory, Hayden asks Cady if he could hang out with her alittle at the girls dormitory lobby.

"Sure, of course." Cady tells him.

The four of them enter the girls dormitory. Doris and Latoya excuse themselves from the two as they wanted to give the two their own space to talk.

"Come on girl, youz gotta go to my room. You seriously need a make over." Latoya tells Doris as she snaps her fingers.

As the two girls head their way to the room. Cady and Hayden are left in the lobby sitting right next to each other in a sofa. This makes Cady a little anxious on what the boy might say or ask.

"So... What's up?" Cady asks Hayden calmly.

"Nothing, I just want to spend time with you. We haven't really gotten to spend time together ever since your disappearance. That was the time where Savannah Rae died."Hayden says.