Chapter 24: Foe or Friend

After Hayden and his band's great performance, Murdoc and Celery head towards a private area in the back stage away from the group. They smooch each other and start getting a little naughty. 

"Let's find somewhere to go baby." Murdoc tells her.

"Let's go to the girl's locker room baby. It's the closes place here were we can get some privacy." Celery replies.

The two head out the locker room. They sneak out the back stage and head towards the empty gym where the locker rooms were.

"Don't you think we'll get caught in here?" Murdoc asks her.

"No, the school has this area closed but I know for a fact that it stays open. This place is perfect as I know no one will try sneaking in here." Celery reassures him.

Celery is very confident as she has done this many times before when she was with Michael. This is something she clearly leaves out when she explains this to Murdoc.

They enter the dark and eerie locker room. Murdoc wanted to open some sort of light so that they could see something at least but Celery told him not to. With their cellphones, they illuminated the dark room with their screen and went to the furthest corner of the locker room. Murdoc begins to sit in on of the benches wherein Celery sits on top of him. They begin to take a few layers of clothing from each other as they caress each other and make out. The faint noise from the auditorium talent contest somehow mask some of the noise and moans that they were making as they were kissing each other.

After a few minutes, Celery asks for a time out. She stands up a tries to move away from him. She begins to move to her locker which is not very far from were they were. 

"Are you alright baby?" Murdoc asks with concern.

"Ha-ha, your sweet. Ya I'm alright. I think Im just having butterflies in my stomach now that were alone." 

The two continue to kiss and everything start to get heated again. Murdoc starts to pin Celery on the wall off lockers. Holding both her hands up as he begins to kiss her neck. She starts to moan a little and kisses him back. Everything is going great for them, but for some reason Celery keeps dosing off.

"Baby are you alright? We don't have to do this if you don't want to." Murdoc tells her.

"Don't be silly. I'm just shy. Ha-ah. Well if your really concerned then why don't you go sit on that bench there and I'd sit on your lap again." Celery tells him.

Murdoc begins to sit on the bench were Celery starts to sit on his lap. They continue kissing, but then Celery tells him that she wants to talk about their relationship if they want to go further. They begin to talk about themselves. Celery went first and began to talk about her life, her family and how she enjoys being friends with him and Cady. when it was Murdocs turn to share his story, Celery begins to dozes off a little, then suddenly frozen on top of him. 

At first Murdoc does not know what to do, He wants to wake her up but then just allowed her to lean her back on the support of his arms. She twitches a little but does not say anything. As Murdoc looks at her, Celery begins to move her head towards him. Murdoc then extends his neck moving her face towards her, as he does so, he begins to hear a soft faint sound 'rrrr'.

In a flash, Celery heads towards his mouth and bites his lips off. The teenage boy screams with pain but us unable to move as the girl he loves continues to rip his flesh with her sharp polished nails.

At the auditorium, when things were starting to unwind.

"Where's Murcod?" Hayden asks.

Layoya and Cady look at each other and begin to tell him that he must be in one of the locker rooms.