Chapter 29: Catfishing

As Cady, Doris and Yoshi leave the Campus journalism room, Star begins to smooch with Yoshi before they say their goodbyes.

"This again." Cady tells herself. Though she is downright not comfortable on the manner of how the two smooched each other like there was no tomorrow, she did admire the fact that the two are happily in love with one another as they have been together for more than two years. Cady begins to imagine if she should see Hayden but then later thinks that it is best that she do this mission without him as he might be overly protective of her.

They leave the room leaving Alex all by himself as Star says that she will just go to Yoshi's locker room. Star follows Cady, Doris and Yoshi but separates with them as she reaches Yoshi's locker. It seems that the two have been sharing their lockers. Yoshi's locker seems to be in a messy state filled with crumpled paper, textbooks and notebooks. Star seems to be the neat freak of the two making sure that his things are in order.

"I think I have to talk to him again." Star tells herself as she looks at his cluttered locker.

Star begins to grab a coat and cap that were stuffed at the back of the locker. She also grabs a textbook of Yoshi's friend who seems to pay Yoshi a quite big sum of foodstamps for doing his homework. As she closes his locker room, Star looks at a picture of her and Yoshi hugging and smiling. It made her stop for a moment and send him a text message on how she misses him already. In a matter of minutes he replies to her texting the same thing.

Star begins to close the locker and head back into the journalism room where Alex is all prepared with his stuff.

"Here Lex." Star says as she hand's him Yoshi's friend's textbook.

Alex gets the textbook and carefully places it in his backpack. Star begins to tie her usual wildly colored pigtails into a bun and hiding it completely into Yoshi's cap. She also removes her thick gothic looking make up with a make up remover as she looks into a mirror from her backpack. Alex stares at her and slightly thinks that she looks like a very beautiful girl even without all her makeup.

"What are you staring at?" Star asks as she wears Yoshi's coat.

"Nothing, just thinking about something." Alex replies.

Alex and Star pack up their things in the Campus journalism room and begin to headout towards the boys dormitory.

"Why again do you think your getup is going to work?" Alex asks Star.

"Because it will and it does." Star says confidently.

"Something tells me you have done this before." Alex says.

"Ha-ah" Star begins to laugh as she remembers how she managed to sneak into the boys dormitory to hang out at Yoshi's room to make out with him.

They move to the boys dormitory. Star instructs Alex to cover her as they pass through the hallway to avoid anyone who could catch her. Luckily for them Yoshi is right, there would be a lot of people that would watch the dodgeball game at the school colloseum. This is a great opportunity for them to "bug" Cory's room. They arrive at Alex' room, inside they meet two first year boys one from the Walled City of Golf and the other from the Walled City of Hotel.

"Ben, Tony, you guys promised to give me this time. Come on, I gave you half of my weeks foodstamps." Alex tells them.

"We're leaving, we're leaving. Just don't touch our 'Cradle of Fear' card collections". Ben says.

"Okay, Have fun with your girlfriend." Tony says.

"She's not my girlfriend." Alex replies

The two boys leave the room and travel on to the hallway.