Chapter 20: Relationship problems

After a torturous week of doing all sorts of homework. It is Saturday at last. The six initiates are asked to go and sleep at Gloria's mansion. None of them know what the Echo girls have in store for them this time. They hopped on their usual private bus which goes on its way to the mansion. This time the six girl, no matter how different they all are and whatever groups they are in at school manage to spend time together and hang out.

Margot tells them that she is a trained boxer and that she is a closet lesbian. She is a third year student at the school but this is actually the first time she has friends. The only reason that she is joining is because the person who vouched for her is her secret girlfriend. They have plans to live together in The Walled City of Echo once they graduate. The guy who she dated on the evening of the first day of their initiation is her current boyfriend, who she plans to break up with soon. Despite Margot's strong exterior, she is actually a joker and keeps the six of them laughing.

Yan Bingbing is a first year student who is always very polished. She always wears pearl earrings and a hairband that keeps her long silky black hair in place. She has a very quiet demeanor. She is very kind and very book smart.

Savannah Rae is Yan Bingbing's best friend. She looks funny wearing glasses but when she just wears her contacts, it seems like she is a whole different person. Her natural honey blonde hair is really pretty especially when she lets is down which is different from her usual 'Freda Khalo' hairstyle. Every time Cady looks at her, she would imagine the fashion models of the once famous Victoria's Secret brand. From the six of them, she seems to be the most likely to be selected to join the Echo community. Every time the girls would talk, Savannah Rae would show them all the love letters she received from different suitors. She would read it to them with her very exotic voice and they would all laugh at how sweet and ridiculous the boys were. This made Renee very jealous. She is so use to the spotlight at first, talking about her boyfriend Cory Wayne but after awhile, her stories became boring and dragging to the other girls.

Celery on the other hand became really close with Cady. She even manages to stealthily join her and the group just to hang out with Murdoch.

Lastly Cady, even when she is so busy with school activities she still has time to spend with her friends. Doris, Alex, Star and Yoshi bonded on covering all sorts of news. They even opened up a group chat in the school's website to talk about what students think of the causes of the different killings. They were all determined on what the cause was, Cady too is very anxious on why Gloria only chose Bravo girls in her initiation. She could have simply asked Gloria personally but due to their initiation, she has not seen her. Gloria would study at school then go live in her mansion.

She begins to think that she can write an article on the campus newspaper about the initiation but then realized that it can open a can of worms between her friendship with Gloria.

Ronald and Murdoch began to really open up to Cady about their relationships. Ronald confessed to Cady that he has a crush on Renee but does not want to tell Hayden. While Murdoch would confess to her about him and Celery.

Hayden on the other hand is becoming more and more busy with all his studies. For a somewhat outcast and not mixing with the other boys of Bravo, he sure likes to study a lot. He even talks to Cady about possible cures, possible varieties of Decays and what life would be outside the cities. He is determined to becoming one of the 10 selected students of the Golden Child awards on his fourth year.

As for Latoya, she is very busy working on things with Gloria. Cady could see that Latoya is pretty lonely, she already lost Hunter, and now Gloria, ever since her mansion was made.

After their bus ride to Gloria's mansion, The six girls were greeted by the Echo girls. They begin to escort the girls into the bathroom. They were all asked to freshen up and wear beautiful white dresses.