chapter 18: secrets

I didn't know what to think the first time I saw the clan cats. I always heard stories of how cats used to invade the cave and stuff but I had never seen another cat besidea StoneTeller. He had only told me about thw tribe a moon or two ago. He told me about how all of them left to find the clans. He told me my family had died before hand. So when I saw these cats I was really excited, I tried to hide it the best I could. The first cat I saw was a black tom he was complaining about something. There was an orange she cat and another black tom that looked older. Then I saw her, she was beautiful. Well to bw honest I hoped so I really had never seen another cat my age before. She had fur that gleamed silver but I saw it was white. There was another tom there to, around the same age. He was grey probably her brother because they looked close. I saw them when they first reached the mud slab. A wave took the older black tom and I had to save the younger one. They seemed shocked at my name and myself in general. I did take them back to the cave and they did turn out to be clan cats.

The orange she cat, I now knew was FlameFeather, said the white she cat's name was Whiskertail. It was such a strange name, but I still thought it was beautiful. FlameFeather chatted with StoneTeller for a while. I asked to hunt with the waves being gone for the rest of the day, but he told me I needed to meet my kin. It felt like an eagle's talon to my heart, h-how could I have a mate related to me!? I was actually technically her uncle or something like that. I didn't care though, not much could happen. I loved her and if other cats don't like it then we will just leave. Yeah, that was my plan. I still gelt horrible though, would she love me because we are related? How could she not? StoneTeller told me to sleep out with them tonight I thought it was a good moment to tell her, but I still laid down on the other side of the cave. I felt overjoyed when she invited me to sleep in the nest next to her. Her brother didn't seem that happy though strangely enough. I slept very well that night even in the dried out moss.

I woke up the next morning to bright sunshine and the sound of a wave crashing outside. I pretended to sleep for a bit, so I could watch her groom her self. I got up eventually and stretched my stomach grumbled. I quickly asked StoneTeller if I could hunt. I asked Whiskertail to come and I left the cave with thw black tom, I learned his name was CrowFur, whiskertail's brother cloudstorm, and Whiskertail ofcourse. We climbed on to the top of the "we can try some old hunting with you guys here" I said. They agreed and I spotted a hawk. We raced over to were it was probably going to be next. There was a mudpit next to us. "Will you roll in it?" I asked "to disguise yourselves, cloudstorm I think your good" cloudstorm laughed "yeah Whiskertail you poke out like a ripped ear!" I proba oh looked mad "don't talk to her like that" I said right before we spotted the hawk again. We eventually brought it to the ground and dragged it to the cave. It was time I finnaly asked her.

............
Well that was a different way then I usually write in and This was very awkward to write btw!
______________________________________##***##_____________________________

Well that was a different way then I usually write in and This was very awkward to write btw! ______________________________________##***##_____________________________