chapter 19: voices

Whiskertail groomed her self then walked over to CloudStorm. He turned his head away from her. "What's wrong?" She asked "are you mad at me?" CloudStorm sighed "I guess not, its just that don't you thing Eagle is getting a littlw close to you?" He asked. Whiskertail shrugged "He might, I'm the first she cat he basically has ever seen" she paused "it doesn't matter anyways we are related and i love you" cloudStorm smiled "yeah, okay." Stoneteller walked out of the smaller cave with FlameFeather who looked distressed. She sat down an motioned for the rest of the cats to come over. They walked over and StoneTeller started speaking. "I know you al want to know why you are here, but all I know is the Tribe Of Endless hunting sent you. They had never spoken to me in a dream before, but a moon ago they did" he sighed "and they spoke to me again last night, you need to go home" Whiskertail gasped. We came all this way for nothing? She thought. "You didn't cpme here for a reason though" StoneTeller said almost reading her thoughts "they told me that by coming here you shaped a path in the future" CloudStorm looked around "so do we just go back? We aren't leaving you here right!?" He asked. "Yeah" CrowFur said "your an elder at this point you can't stay here!" FlameFeather nodded "come with us, there is so much to see! And you can't Keep Eagle here now!" StoneTeller glanved at Eagle "I would never make it" he said turning his head, he paused a moment "but I might as well try, its morning still so we could leave now!''

Whiskertail shifted her paws "RIGHT now?" She asked. FlameFeather shrugged "might as well!" And just like that in a few moments they where beliw the cave waiting for another wave to come. "As soon at it comes run" FlameFeather said. A sudden rumble came a wall of water swished by them over the edge of the mountain. CloudStorm pushed her and she started to run across the mud flat. She called out as FlameFeather stopped by the edge. FlameFeather shook her head and ran over to the safe side as the wave rushed past. WhiskerTail started climbing the rocks up out of the area the mud flat was. Eagle followed right behind her. "So what's it like?" He asked at some point around sun high "the clans" Whiskertail paused for a moment in her climbing. "Its definetly not lonely, there's a lot of cats in each clan" she said "and there's lots more to eat then here" FlameFeathetlr stopped helping StoneTeller up for a moment "we ought to get something to eat soon" she said. They continued on alert for any sign of prey. They heard an eagle in the distance.

"Let's head in that direction" StoneTeller said "I mean, if you want to?" He added to FlameFeather who nodded. Besides the occasional screech they didn't really know where it was at. The sun had started to dip in the ground as they reached the nest. Whiskertail looked around "I don't think it-" she got cut off as a horrible feeling slicwd through her back. She felt something rip as her skin and flesh as she saw her clan mates shout next to her. She heard the flap of wings and screamed as she realized an eagle had tore it's talons into her back. She watched helplessly as her friends tried to hump onto the eagle's back. She tried to claw at it, but it made its talons hurt even more. It atarted to lift in the air, but cloudstorm grabbed onto it's wing. It was stunnwd and fell to thw ground for a second, but cloudstorm fell on the ground unconscious as the eagle hit him with one of its powerful wings. It pecked at StoneTeller making him scramble back. CrowFur tried swiping at its head but he only met it's beak. FlameFeather grabbed onto a wing, but it shook her off. It started to beat it's wings again and she felt her self lift into air for a while. She felt the blood drip off of her back as she started to fall to the ground again.

_________________________##***##__________________________