-2-

Here's the next part guys. Enjoy and let me know what you think!

'Praggs', as her friends call her,is about to reach the location where her ad shoot is to take place. She gets a call from Pratima,one of her best friends and she smiles as she attends the call.

"Haan Prati..kaise ho? Bolo kya hua?" (Prati..How are you? Tell me, What's up?)

"Praggs!!Yaad hai na, aaj Abhii ka b'day hai? Aa rahi hai na tu aaj shaam?" (Praggs, you remember right? It's Abhii's Birthday today.. You're coming today evening,right?)

"Of course Prati! I will be there as soon as my shoot gets done. See you in the evening!"

(Abhii here is not our AbhiMehra,it's Pragya and Pratima's school friend -Abhiinaya Mathur)

That evening,after the shoot, Pragya goes to Abhiinaya's place and they have a lot of fun at the party. Abhiinaya is also a fashion designer and works in the Mumbai branch of 'Mehra fashions'.Pratima is into modelling so good for them as they can always keep in touch thanks to being in the same field.

Pragya and Abhiinaya spend some time by the pool,catching up on their lives.

"Praggs what are you up to nowadays?"

"Been designing few collections for the shows that come up on and off and also taking up ads as and when possible re.."

"Praggs, you know what? I feel you are yet to put your talent to proper use. You have to show the world who you are and what you are capable of,Praggs. I know you are doing well but don't you want to get associated with some big name in the industry ? Hey actually.. Why don't you apply for the Mehra group? There is a vacancy now as one of the designers quit recently.."

"Abhii. You are right. I have also been thinking for a while now about moving on to the next phase and gaining some good exposure. Also I have always admired that man Abhi Mehra ! How much he has achieved at such young age!Fine, okay then.. I will apply after having a word with Ma and Pa about it.Hope I get in. Thankyou for the pep talk,Birthday Baby!"

"Anything for you, my Smartypants. Think about all the fun we'll have together once you're through. Yaaay!"

"Totally", Pragya grins and Pratima joins them just then. They continue chatting for a while after which Pragya bids goodbye to her friends.

Pragya then goes home and talks to her parents and Purab about wanting to apply for Mehra fashions.Her family accepts her decision wholeheartedly and wishes her the best. After all, they know that their Pragya will decide something only after giving it a lot of thought .They ask her to go ahead and apply and she is happy with their support and goes to sleep hoping tomorrow will be a fresh start.

The next morning,Pragya applies to the post of designer in Mehra Fashions and waits for a reply from the HR.

At around lunch time, she gets a call from an unknown number.

"Hi!Am I talking to Ms Pragya Arora?"

"Yes..May I know who this is ?"

"Hi Ms. Arora,this is Siddharth Patel from Mehra fashions .Is this the right time to speak to you?"

"Ofcourse Mr Siddharth. Please tell me"

"Thanks.So,Ms Arora,I am the HR here.We happened to go through your resume and it seems impressive . Will you be able to come to office by ten  tomorrow morning for the interview?"

Pragya is very happy and readily accepts and hangs up saying she will be there.

Pragya does well in the first two rounds of the interview and meets Mr Aman,the head of the designing department,for the final round. He is very impressed with her creative ideas and her work till now and asks her to join right away,sensing that she will be an asset to the company.

Two weeks after Pragya joined the Mehra group,they are informed about a show that was to be held next week and that it is a very important event for the Mehra Group. Aman asks Pragya to design the outfits for the models and asks Abhiinaya to help her with it. Pragya puts her best foot forward and comes up with some really good designs and is kind of happy with her work.

With around four days left for the big day,Abhiinaya and Pragya have lunch together in their pantry and she asks Pragya to mail her the designs so that she can get it approved and arrange for getting the fabric stitched for the models and getting matching accessories for the same. They work in different floors and so Pragya decides to walk to the second floor while Abhiinaya goes to the third floor.

Pragya comes back to her cubicle and switches on her laptop. Just as she is about to attach her designs in her mail,she sees the TV in her room flashing Abhishek Prem Mehra's name. She increases the volume and gets to know that he has managed to sign a big contract with a famous advertising company and they were to start working on that in few days. She feels happy to see her role model ( well yeah, as we already know she respects him for his commitment to his field of work she considers him no less than her role model) achieving something or the other and is excited that she got a job in his company.

She thinks about the news when she selects the mail ID and attaches the pictures, that she fails to notice whose name she has selected. Moreover, she goes on to type ..

"Hey Abhii! PFA the designs for the show.
Did you see the news ? This Abhi Mehra is awesome man! I really wish I could meet him some day and show him my work or just talk to him and get some inspiration. I am really happy that I got a job here , thanks to your motivation.I will get to know about his accomplishments sooner now. Anyway..Chalo you get these approved and check for accessories and let me know if you need help.Bye"

She clicked the send button and saw the "Your message has been successfully sent" pop up appear in few seconds.

After around ten minutes she gets a call on her mobile from Abhiinaya..
"Praggs send the designs fast na.. This Neethu is available only for sometime so I should check with her if these are okay before I send it to Manav to decide on the accessories".

 "What? I already sent it ten mins back re! Check properly. I even have it in my sent items".

"I swear I didn't get it Praggs,no kidding. Wait I will come down".

 She comes down and both of them see what the problem is and Pragya turns pale when she realises what happened.
Instead of sending the mail to abhiim@mehragroup.com she sent it to abhim@mehragroup.com and no prizes for guessing whose ID that is.

Of course THE ABhishek Prem Mehra's. Unfortunately for Pragya ,her friend Abhiinaya Mathur's name has one extra letter 'I' which she didn't notice and ended up sending the mail to the boss himself .

She wanted the ground to open up and swallow her that moment.If she had sent just the designs she could've immediately sent an apology mail.But now, she has spoken about Abhi to Abhi himself. She feels embarrassed and shows her friend the mail.

Though Abhiinaya wants to laugh at Pragya's carelessness, she knows that her friend doesn't know what to do at the moment and also, she is quite new to the place . So she asks Praggs to send an apology mail to Abhi Mehra explaining about her confusion with the mail ID's and that it was not intentional.

Abhiinaya gets a call and she leaves asking Pragya not to worry and to send him the apology mail and her the designs.
Pragya thinks 'Zyada math soch Pragya! (Don't overthink,Pragya) Mistake is yours and you have to apologise. Waise bhi it is not like you said something bad about him,you were only praising him.So just send it'

Just as Praggs is convinced that it is the best thing to do, she gets a pop up message -new mail from abhim@mehragroup.com!!

So guys! This is where I leave you for now. Let me know your opinion through your valuable Votes and comments.Looking forward to hearing what you think