-23-

Hi guys! The response was slightly lesser for the previous part, maybe because there weren't AbhiGya or RaBul moments and above all, no MV! Let's see if this part has atleast one of the three!;) Read on!

"Diii Diii ! You ready or not ? They have invited us for lunch . Dinner ke liye nahi !"

Pragya comes out of her room looking splendid in a red and purple saree with golden lines in between and a golden blouse which comes up to her elbows.

"Wow Di ! You look mind blowing ... My would be Jiju is not going to be able to take his eyes off you ..dekhna"

Pragya blushes at that and says "Thanks Chote .. Meeting his family na so I am kind of nervous .. Hope everything goes well."

"It will Di ! Chill.. main hoon na"

"Ya right.. tum ho ! You get scared to talk to our papa and I have to talk on your behalf ., except maybe yesterday, and you say you are there."

"Diii here I am trying to make you smile so that you can calm your nerves and you are pulling my legs ?"

"Okay Okay Chote . I can't tease you ? Your very own Pragya Di Chote !"

"Okay no need for all the drama . Do whatever . Let's go "

Pragya chuckles at her little brother's angry face and pulls his cheeks..

"You are so cute Chote . I love teasing you ! Chalo let's go"

Purab maintains his angry face for few more seconds before changing it to make way for a broad smile and follows his Di outside.

The mood of the elders in the Mehra mansion is..excitement ! They are going to meet their would be bahu after all . And here Abhi Mehra is in his room ,pacing back and forth.

MV: "Abhi! Doubt"

"What MV ?"

MV: "Did you miss your morning walk today ?"

"Kya?"

MV: "Ya you have been walking back and forth, for around half an hour now .. So I thought  you know,maybe.."

"MV ! I am already nervous about how the whole meet is going to be and you are making fun of me "

MV : "You are behaving as if you scored very bad marks and you have to get your report card signed from papa ! Relax ! You know her for quite sometime now and your parents have given you a green signal for the relationship... then what is your problem ?!"

"Woh tho hai.. I haven't proposed yet na .."

MV : "So ? There is a lot of time Abhi . You are here for one full month ! We will come up with some amazing plan and execute it to perfection.. chillax !"

"Sure na ? Paccca?"

MV : "Pacca Abhi ! You just concentrate on being your cool self today ! Everything will fall in place and remember she loves you too. So it's no more just you, worrying about how she feels about you . You know for sure now.. You only have to officially propose to her and make her yours "

"Thanks MV ! 'Make her mine' ! Sounds so cool . I feel better now.Phew okay I'll go down and see if all arrangements are done and if ma needs help . See you soon"

MV: "Sure Abhi! Have a memorable afternoon"

"Ma !"he goes to the kitchen,calling her.

"Yes beta..kuch chahiye ?"

"Mujhe Kuch nahi chahiye . Aapko mera madad chahiye ?"

"No Abhi.All work done . Come see na what all I have cooked . I hope Pragya and Purab like these "