-22-

Guys! Thank you for the amazing response. Request you all to let all your AbhiGyan friends know about this story too :) Read on!

Abhi and Bulbul are home , each lost in thoughts about their day at the beach and moments with Pragya and Purab respectively..

Their mom dad and Dadi just come home after visiting a relative of theirs.

Dadi shakes Abhi and Bulbul's shoulders .. "Abhi ? Bulbul? What are you guys thinking about so deeply that you haven't even noticed that we have been here for the last five mins ?"

"Woh Dadi.. We met our friends in the beach .. I was thinking about them..you Gudiya ?"

"Same here Bhai"

"Are those 'friends' , people we should know about ? Cos both of you were lost in thoughts individually now, unlike usual times where both of you keep chatting and discussing about your friends,together"

Abhi decides to tell his family about Pragya and Purab .

He narrates the whole story , starting with the wrong mail till their latest conversation and also about how he met Purab . Bulbul does her part by explaining how she got to know Pragya and what a sweetheart she is and also her story about her saviour turned best friend Purab .

Their parents and Dadi like Pragya and Purab , from whatever they just heard from their children..Dadi also adds the incident from the temple and Abhi's parents find her to be a really nice girl.

Abhi and Bulbul can share anything with their parents without fear . They are more like friends than parents and same is the case with the Aroras.

Also .. Dadi , Mama and Papa .. I have to tell you guys something "

"Yes Abhi .." all say at the same time. 

"I love Pragya "

"Wow Abhi ! Sach ?"

"Ya dadi I have never been so serious about anything in life "

"Abhi ! Great choice beta . I have wanted this to happen from the day I met her . God heard my prayers "

His parents don't have any objection either cos the girl seemed nice and Dadi liked her so she should be well mannered too

"Abhi .. Can I see our bahu's pic ?,"Abhi's ma, Aradhana , asks him.

"Wow so you are okay with my choice ma ? "

"We both are beta . You are old enough to take your own decisions . More so, she is from your industry so added advantage ."

"Wow you guys are the coolest parents and Dadi in the whole world!"he says and gives them a hug.

"Bhaaaiii ! Once they agreed , you forgot me "

"Gudiya ! You have been my support from the beginning . Do I even have to tell you how much I love you ? I really don't know what I would do without you . Whenever I get stressed for small small things you are the one who makes me see sense . Thankyou so much Gudiya", he says as kisses her on the forehead and hugs her .

"You are the best Bhai anyone can ever have . I am proud to be your Gudiya "she says and the other three look on at the lovely bond their kids share and pray it should stay the same forever

After sometime they pull out of the hug , smiling and Abhi's ma asks him again.. "Abhi ..pic"

"Why pic ma ? I have asked Pragya and Purab to come home for lunch tomorrow, hoping you guys will be okay with that..so you can meet her in person."

"That's so cool. I will make lunch tomorrow"

"Thanks ma"

"Ma, Purab loves your food . Remember in London I took Rotis and paneer butter masala one Sunday morning for a friend ? That's him."