-26-

Hi all!! I hope you are liking this story. Just a couple of parts left. Enjoy :)

It's been a week since Abhi confessed his love for Pragya .

Pragya opens her eyes to see Abhi standing beside her . She is in front of Lord Ganesh's idol in the mandir near her place.

"Abhi aap? yahan?"

"Haan cutie pie what happened ? Main yahan nahi aasaktha kya?"

"Nahi I am just surprised . I thought you don't believe in God"

"But you do , don't you ? I had gone to your place and auntyji told me you are here so I came here to meet you"

Pragya smiles broadly at him, her love for him increasing , if that was even possible .

"I love you Abhi "

"How can someone not love me ? I am Abhi Mehra after all;)"

Pragya hits his arm playfully and the Pandit does the aarthi. Pragya prays and Abhi follows whatever she does .

They then go around the temple , Pragya telling him a little about all the Gods there and though Abhi knew some of the stories already, he let her continue as he loves to hear her talk.

They go back to Pragya's place and after a lot of convincing from Sarla, Abhi agrees to stay back for dinner.

"Uncleji.. It's been a long while since you took a break Pragya says.. It seems you have been working even on Sundays..Please take off atleast this weekend na uncleji".. Abhi says.

"Betaji.. I have to keep working because I never know when there will be an emergency .. And because I am a senior doctor they require my assistance in many cases .."

"But uncleji , there will be other docs also na and I also know some doctors who even take one month breaks and go abroad ..U should take off just few days .. Take rest and get back to work again "

"Hmm I need rest yes but this is more of a necessity that keeps me going Abhi.. Okay this weekend I'll take off .. Will inform them tomorrow"

"Great uncleji thank you for considering what I said .. Let's make this break worthwhile ! Let's go to our farmhouse , twenty kms from Mumbai..we always go there whenever we are free and need some time with family .. I'll ask at home if everyone is fine and both families can go if that is okay with you.."

"Good idea beta..Sarla, Purab.. Any other plans ? "

"Papa you didn't ask me . Already excluding me ?,"Pragya asks her dad.

"That's because you will obviously want to go cos Abhi is inviting us now , won't you ?"

Pragya smiles and Abhi grins and winks at her ..

"No plans papa ! It will be fun let's go. Great you decided to take a break . Well deserved one !" Purab says.

"Yes . I am fine with this too ,"says Sarla.

"Okay then I'll call home ," Abhi says and calls his landline.

"Ma.. This weekend, do you guys have any plans or can we go to our farmhouse with Pragya's family ? I requested uncle to take off and he agreed..so they are all okay with this weekend so I wanted to check with you"

"Wow Abhi good plan. I don't think there is any other work for anyone , wait..(she asks others simultaneously) let's go! They are all fine and obviously too excited about it . I will ask Robin to go tomorrow and clean the place and keep all things set ."

"Wow cool ma! Thanks . Will come home in sometime , having dinner here"

"Okay Abhi have a good time "

Abhi turns to Pragya's dad.."All are fine uncle so we'll leave on Sunday morning and be back in the night ?"

"Okay beta "

They all continue chatting while having their dinner and Abhi leaves after a while . Pragya goes out with him to tell goodbye .
Abhi looks around to see if anyone is there and then comes closer to her and places a quick kiss on her cheek.
She is shocked at first but recovers soon and says "Abhiii anyone could have seen this .. This is not London it's Mumbai !"

"Arey chill cutie . I looked around first and no one is here and also didn't you like it ?"

Pragya blushes at that and nods with a small smile..

Abhi pulls her cheek and says "See ? that's why you are my cutie pie ! I love to see you blush !"

Pragya grins at him and he says ,"You will love the farmhouse . It's a very peaceful place and we have a small lake nearby.. We can even do fishing if you want."