-30-

Thank you for your support Guys! We are now about to read the last part of this story :) As always, do let me know what you think! A BIG HUG to all you people!

It's time for the Mehras to go back to London..Dadi and the Aroras go to the airport to see them off..

"Just few more months Abhi..next time Pragya will also come along with you," says Dadi.

Pragya blushes and Abhi grins,nodding his head.

The pandit has given them a date for the wedding , after four months..

The elders continue talking while AbhiGya and Rabul go to a Starbucks cafe in the airport..they order their coffees and occupy a table ..

Purab says .." Life has changed so much for all of us in a matter of months ..never in my dreams did I imagine that Di and I will end up having the same in laws."

The other three chuckle at that and Bulbul says "Yeah Purab! Also,who knew a guy like you would have such a sweetheart for a sister ! I love Pragya Di"

"Not more than I do , Gudiya,"Abhi says and winks at Pragya.

Pragya smiles at him and mouths a 'Aww' then turns to the little sister .."Hey Bulbul ! Thanks for the compliment and I love you too but my chote is the best . So I am lucky to have a little brother as understanding as him.

"Okay fine guys,all of us love each other in different capacities.. 'Love love happy love' !,"Abhi starts singing.

"Oh I know this song..chote was singing this the other day when..."she says and gets reminded of how Purab was teasing her and starts blushing..

"When what cutie?"

"When I was teasing Di saying she has feelings for you.."Purab completes her sentence

"Aha! So do you have feelings for me now ?"

"Maybe,"Pragya says with a smirk..

Abhi keeps his hand over his mouth and gives her a shocked expression..

"Cutie ! How can you do this to me ? We are engaged now . Oh no I foresee a loveless future !"

The Arora siblings laugh at him while Bulbul says .."Oh bhai stop the drama ! And to think you call ME drama queen" and rolls her eyes.

Abhi chuckles at her and their coffee is ready by then. Purab gets it and they all have a nice time chatting for a bit longer.

It's time to go for the security check and so they proceed towards the counter..Visitors aren't allowed further and so AbhiGya and Rabul hug each other, completing it with a 'I love you ..will miss you loads'.

The atmosphere is kind of sad cos the couples won't meet each other for a while and so Dadi cheers them up with a "Guys guys ! Why so serious ? Come on time is going to fly with all the wedding preparations and before we even realise you are going to be back Abhi! Keep calm and trust Skype!"

"Haha wow Dadi ! You seriously are my supercool Budiya,"he says and hugs her.

So the Mehras leave and wave to the others till they are out of sight.

As Dadi had told him,time did fly..Wedding preparations were going on in full swing and thanks to Whatsapp and Skype ,Prags got Abhi's opinion instantly for all the accessories and stuff that she selected.

Abhi had asked one of his closest friends Andy to design for their wedding and he got Pragya's measurements for that.

He designed a beautiful bright red saree for the wedding and a baby pink and silver lehenga for the reception,for Pragya.