-19-

Here you go with the second of the triple update for the day!

Purab clears his exam with flying colours and gets his course completion certificate. He is to go back to India the day after, on Monday that is. His friends and teachers from LSD don't want him to leave but he promises to come back soon after deciding on what to specialize in , now that he has their inputs and he knows what he is good at. They get happy hearing that and wish him a very safe journey .

Purab wants to meet Bulbul one last time before he goes back home .. He has no idea when he will meet her next so he calls her to the usual cafe that they go to .

"Hey Nightingale "

"Hi Purab . How was your exam ?"

"Great ! Cleared and got my certificate"

"Awesome yayyy ! What plans next ? "

"As of now , I am going back home day after ..after that will have to decide what I want to specialize in and then come back for the two year course "

"Yay you'll come back ! But you are leaving for now ! I will miss you Purab . Who will give me my wake up call every Sunday morning and make me roam around random places in this city ? Who will keeep listening to my non stop chatter ? Don't go na "

"I have to go Bulbul . Been two months since I met my family and also the next time I come I'll be here for two full years so don't you worry ! I will miss u too . You are my closest friend here and I will always cherish our memories and the time we spent together . Smile now."

Bulbul smiles at him and they continue talking about how their week went and all the routine things they talk about , every weekend.

Purab boards his flight on Monday afternoon and Adhi and Bulbul come to bid him goodbye .Purab and Bulbul hug each other , sad that they aren't going to be seeing each other for few months and also cos they haven't confessed to each other . But Purab decides to talk about Bulbul at home and propose to her when he comes here the next time . Bulbul also decides to tell Abhi about her feelings for him and propose to him when he comes back in a couple of months . Till then , they will stay in touch through phone .

Purab reaches the Mumbai airport at around eleven Pm on Monday as the duration is around nine hours. His papa, mama and di wait to receive him outside and after getting his luggage he goes out to be greeted by them.

He takes the clessings of his parents and hugs Pragya.

"Diii I missed you so much! "

"I missed you too Chote.. More so the past few weeks.. You hardly ever spoke to me"

"Sorry Dii.. You know na I had that final exam to clear to get my certificate? Was held up with that "

"Theek hai..Let's go home and continue arguing now come on "

":) Chalo "

The Arora family goes home, Purab narrating about his experiences from the past two months .

Two days later... in the Mehra Mansion

"Mama , Papa , Gudiya "

"Haan Abhi / Bhai ?"

" Its time for our annual visit to India to meet Dadi na ? For when should I book tickets ?"

" Haan beta. Ask mama I was just telling her today morning that we should book tickets soon and talk to you about it after you come home. Good you brought this up yourself"

"Great Papa. Gudiya when will you get free ?"

" I have a break from next week Bhai. Classes get done for this sem, this week .. So any day next week I am cool with ."