-3-

Hey Guys! From this part, you will get to read Abhi's Mindvoice also . I will be treating that almost as a separate character and it will be called 'MV' (It will be in 'BOLD 'style).Thanks for the support! Here is the next part. Let me know what you think. 

Abhi Mehra is just out of the press conference that was held soon after his signing the contract with the advertising company. They decide to have a party later that evening to celebrate new beginnings and long association between both the companies.

He comes back to his cubicle and switches on his laptop to see if Dadi is online on Skype so that he could share the happy news with her. Just then he gets a pop up 'new mail from pragyaa@mehragroup.com'

He has never interacted with anyone by name Pragya and so opens the mail,curious to know what it says . And there goes the first line -

"Hey Abhii ! PFA the designs for the show.."

'Abhi? I know I am a cool boss and don't mind people calling me by my name instead of the formal and boring Mr.Mehra, but some random Pragya referring to me so when I didn't know she existed a moment ago?And designs ? What designs?I just signed the deal an hour back and she has the designs ready for the show we are having two weeks later? Who is she ?

"Did you see the news? This Abhi Mehra is awesome man!"

 'What? And I thought I was the crazy one here and this girl, supposedly my employee , is talking TO me ABOUT me ? What's going on?'     

And he goes on to read about her telling him that she wished she could talk to him someday and get some inspiration.

 'Ha! I know I am awesome andthis unknown girl has joined my fan club too. Great going Abhi'

MV- Great going what ?This crazy girl is mailing you ABOUT you and you are happy  that she is your fan ?Well what can I expect?.. Crazy people will have crazier fans..

'Oh shut up mind voice ! You are just jealous of me.'

Just as he is talking to his mind voice he happens to see a thumbnail image of this Ms.Pragya . He opens it to get a better view and is mesmerized at the pair of eyes that stares back at him.

MV- She is beautiful Abhi! You can just keeep looking into her eyes the whole day!

'Ya I know ! And look at that smile man!'

MV-Ha caught you! Love at first sight eh?    

'Ya right! get lost now . I was just complimenting her'.

But even he knew he was lying to himself. He was smitten by her eyes and couldn't get it out of his head for god knows what reason.

He goes on to read the last part of the mail and that is when he realizes that the mail was not even meant for him in the first place .

'Designs ? Accessories ? It can't be for me .They just don't ask Abhi Mehra to go check for accessories'.

But somehow the thought that the mail was not meant for him made him sad. He liked the 'Hey Abhii !' coming from this beautiful girl and wished he could hear her call him that. He was all the more happy that she looked upto and respected him. He felt that this girl was in some way different from the others in the fashion world. She didn't seem fake like many others do. He liked that.

MV- Noticing a lot in just few minutes after a random employee sends an unintentional mail now,are we?

'How do you know ? Oh you are my mind voice after all.Now stop nagging me'    

He opens the pictures attached and finds some extraordinary designs there.

'Wow this girl sure has got some real talent ! These are amazing! I guess these are for the show Aman had mailed me about and I can already see that people are going to love these! When did she join and who is she ? I somehow feel like knowing more about her'.

He wants to reply to the mail and doesn't want to let go the opportunity of pulling Ms Beautiful's legs as he is sure she will be all embarrassed after sending a wrong mail to the boss.

MV- Did you just say pulling her legs ? She is an employee and she sent you a wrong mail. One would expect you to atleast get slightly irritated or just ignore the mail and here you are talking about teasing her. I can see that you are absolutely fine.

Abhi knew his MV was right but he is Abhi afterall and he doesn't accept all this so easily as we know.     

'Well I just want to tell her that her designs are very good. Anyway she wanted to show me her work and she did,though unknowingly right?'

MV-Ya right go ahead!

Abhi starts typing the reply:

'Hi Ms Pragya

Thanks for acknowledging the fact that I am awesome . And I guess your wish about my seeing your work just came true too. I happened to see your designs and they look good. Keep up the good work.

PS: Next time just ensure you select the recipient of the mail,after admiring my achievements and not while in the process of doing so. That way you will send it to the right person.

Warm Regards,

Abhi'

Your message has been successfully sent to pragyaa@mehragroup.com

'Did I just sign off saying Abhi?!'

MV-Feeling bad you didn't add 'your' before Abhi?

'Ugh MV ! I sign off as Abhi only with close people and NEVER with employees'.

MV-Well there is a first time for everything and the 'PS' looks more than something conveyed 'just' to an employee don't you think ?

'Wait, what ? I just typed whatever I could think of and pressed send - 'after admiring my achievements' ? What have I done? I havejust almost ruined my image and that too before someone who was (hope still is)my fan.Why didn't you stop me ? '

MV-Haha bye Abhi, will meet you later.

'Where are you going?'

MV-Oh I will leave youalone for sometime. You might need the time to,you know, sort out your thoughts.

And Abhi sits there, thinking about the instant reply of his, to some unknown girl/employee with mesmerizing eyes and a beautiful smile whose one wrong mail made him react so.He hopes that her impression about him doesn't change (yes it mattered to him and he convinced himself saying that it was onlybecause she was his employee and him being the ultimate boss should earn his employees' respect ).He wonders what else is in store and leaves home thinking he will talk to Dadi from home.

So guys, how are you liking this story ? Good/ Bad? Please let me know what you think!